Guns!

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21 
Page 11 of 29
Go to
if anybody has heard of herb parsons he shot 7clays handthrown with a pump shotgun. u should be able to youtube it. annie oakley supposebly shot ciggarette ash out of her husbands mouth. would have loved to see that
Wild West Show
Quote: annie oakley supposebly shot ciggarette ash out of her husbands mouth. would have loved to see that
Oakley would ask for a "volunteer" from the audience, and a pre-positioned member of the show would jump up. One day, the Crown Prince of Prussia jumped first and insisted on holding the target. The shot was successful, and the Crown Prince went on to become Kaiser Wilhelm. During World War I, Oakley said she wished she could take that shot again.
lol ya i heard that. if u read on wikipedia her husband was so in love with her after she died he starved to death cuz he couldnt deal with it
This is pretty crazy:
Revolver Ocelot or this guy???
OK so, I made it home this weekend... And I cant find all of my safe keys!!! This is most disturbing... Mainly because the guns safes I bought are supposed to be indestructable lol... SO anyway, here are the Shotguns and Rifles I had in the only case I had a key to...

The Shotguns are arranged left to right. Old to New.

The rifles here arent really arranged in anysort of order, except for Military on the left and My hunting rifles and Muzzle Loaders on the left... The Two Carbon Fiber black stocks are my muzzleloaders.

Ill get the others up soon as I find the other keys... If i cant find my set, Ill borrow my dads lol.
I own a Glock30 SF .45ACP... with night sights It's pretty awesome. That and a CO2 pellet pistol. Holds 15 BB's tho, and it's pretty powerful =)
Steyr M40 - A1
FYI, in support of a friend and former XJT pilot (current CAL pilot), if anyone needs machining services or a suppressor, check out Untitled Page. Dave is his name and is VERY knowledgable about firearms. He does all the machining himself and hand makes the suppressors. The website isn't much, but if you need anything, call or drop him an email and he'll talk your ear off.

Several years ago, he took me out to a friends place to shoot - I had never fired a weapon before. My first was an his M203 grenade launcher mounted on an AR. It was just a practice round but it was cool anyway.

Check it out.
Have a HK compact .40SW in desert tan. Bushmaster M-4 Carbine flat top with a tactical green dot scope.
I just got a new M92FS. For those of who you are not familiar with that term, it's almost identical to the standard service issue M9. Now, does anyone has that light adapter from Surefire? I wish I could have bought M9A1 instead, but I couldn't find one in my area. The adapter would get the job done (I really would like to have a light mounted on it), but it looks pretty bulky, besides the fact that it makes the good looking gun pretty hideous.
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21 
Page 11 of 29
Go to