FDX - More Memphis honors

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 13 of 14
Go to
Quote: Who's Karl Marks? Is he one of the new safety VP's?
Karl Marks is a tool? what?

Mayday Mark(s).....Karl Marks......Karl Marx.....what's the diff??

I heard a rumor that FedEx is opening AFW as a 757 pilot domicile.....that should make Mayday Mark(s) happy.....I thought he lived in the DFW metroplex? Cowboy fan and all....(btw....no crime there, in Dallas )
The one with the cigar.
Quote: Karl Marks is a tool? what?

Mayday Mark(s).....Karl Marks......Karl Marx.....what's the diff??

I heard a rumor that FedEx is opening AFW as a 757 pilot domicile.....that should make Mayday Mark(s) happy.....I thought he lived in the DFW metroplex? Cowboy fan and all....(btw....no crime there, in Dallas )

I dont know but there are bunch more 72 AFW lines in May. We rebuilding Fort Worth again are something?
The mirror??? Nah, not unless it's one of those carnival mirrors. They make things look much larger...
The DFW area is very good except it is home to the Cowboys...
Quote: The one with the cigar.
Gotcha, I found him.

http://www.cinemaretro.com/uploads/alpacinoscarface.jpg
Karl was the Greenskeeper at Bushwood Country Club, I think.
Quote: Karl was the Greenskeeper at Bushwood Country Club, I think.
Nope, that was Carl and he's got that going for him, which is nice!
Quote: Yeah 90% of the crew force must be wrong, luckily we have you to straighten us out. It is interesting that you think that Fox News has influenced the crew force.Karl Marks would say that fox news is a tool of the capitlalists to enslave the workers. Adam smith would say Fox news is filling a demand. No need to wonder which camp you fall into.

But seriously you think Memphis just has a bad Rap? Is there a source for your metrics claim, please don't use any left wing media sources as we know they cant be trusted.
Not trying to set anyone right. I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs (without being shouted down or intimidated by people who bring weapons to political events).

Using the 90% example to validate your own particular view falls a bit short. Our crew force isn't exactly a very broad cross section of society as a whole (95% WM + 80% military).

FOX News influencing the crew Force? Not Really. preach to the choir - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Oh goody, quotes from famous dead people! Here's one of my favorites

Every time I criticize what I consider to be excesses or faults in the news business, I am accused of repression, and the leaders of various media professional groups wave the First Amendment as they denounce me. That happens to be my amendment, too. It guarantees my free speech as it does their freedom of the press… There is room for all of us – and for our divergent views – under the First Amendment.
Spiro Agnew

And last but not least

Memphis a victim of crime reports The Commercial Appeal

Officials say Memphis crime rate distorted Knoxville News Sentinel

O yeah, its spelled Capitalist
And yeah I know, Agnew wasn't exactly the straightest arrow, but his words still ring true.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14 
Page 13 of 14
Go to