Trans States VARS

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
Latest VARS from yesterday is kinda interesting. Sounds like negotiations might really be coming to some kind of end finally. I'm surprised at how much the MEC told us about what they've asked for/agreed to in the contract so far and I'm also a little bit disappointed. Doesn't sound like the company is willing to give us much of anything. Anyway, gonna get pretty intense before too long I suspect.
Straight from the horse's mouth:

"In the event of a strike, [RL] believed TSA would cease to exist."
What's your VARS #? I'd like to keep track of your situation as we're towards the end of Section 6 negotiations as well. Ours is 877-286-1632 if you're interested. It's updated daily as the "MEC Hotline".
Quote: Straight from the horse's mouth:

"In the event of a strike, [RL] believed TSA would cease to exist."
Ah yes, let the fear-mongering begin...............
Quote: What's your VARS #? I'd like to keep track of your situation as we're towards the end of Section 6 negotiations as well. Ours is 877-286-1632 if you're interested. It's updated daily as the "MEC Hotline".
(800) 282-2572
Listening to RL bluff is as awkward as watching MW try to takeoff single engine. If they'd like to just shut TSA down, that's the equivalent of just giving away money to someone else...another regional. If there's one thing we've learned is the depths of HK's greed know no bounds...so do you seriously think he'll walk away from a dime? And if they do, GREAT! They've been threatening us with this since the creation of gojet....just DO IT already! It would be a welcome relief to most to not have to deal with the day to day BS at TSA anymore....
Quote: If they'd like to just shut TSA down, that's the equivalent of just giving away money to someone else...another regional. ! They've been threatening us with this since the creation of gojet....just DO IT already! It would be a welcome relief to most to not have to deal with the day to day BS at TSA anymore....
It said if the NMB agrees to releases us for the 30 days, the company will take matters into their own hands and "secure assets". I doubt they can transfer everything in 30 days. One thing's for sure, they can't allow a strike. Somethings got to give.
Anyone care to PM or email the negotiations summary to an ex skier, since the VARS only says its too long? Thanks.
Oh, and let them transfer assets. Its hard to brand someone a scab when it wasn't real clear who's routes were whose. Its real frickin' easy when they're flying your planes.
What assets?
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to