Champion Air

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
What is the gig with Champion Air? Do they have P.F.E.s or S.O.s? Just filled out an application and I do not know a thing about them. This is my first time without a job. I am scared at what I saw as their pay scales. Am I wasting my time? Twenty years, oh My.........
You may want to ask that on the charter forum. 72's they have a bunch on the ramp in Dallas. I'd think there is something better out there unless you're the guy who just got railed at SW for drinking on the job.
yes i just the call for an inter view i think i will decline and iam totally jobless, i just quit express jet today they really treat there pilot group like ****
Quote: yes i just the call for an inter view i think i will decline and iam totally jobless, i just quit express jet today they really treat there pilot group like ****
I thought Express Jet was one of the better regionals out there?
champion is far,from the worst place to be, upgrades from fe to fo are now taking months instead of years, we are working on compensation ,currently negotiating our second contract, if you didn't like life at express though you probably won't be happy anywhere,express is the best regional out there.being junior sucks everywhere.
you'll have to start as and FE and wait to upgrade. you could do worse though. I did hear they furlough a lot from a previous captain that used to work there.
they used to furlough frequently (old regime),new regime figured out that training ,and re-training costs were much more expensive than just keeping everybody on for a slow month or two.
Good Luck
Quote: yes i just the call for an inter view i think i will decline and iam totally jobless, i just quit express jet today they really treat there pilot group like ****
Let me get this straight. You are totally jobless because you quit ExpressJet. You applied at Champion not knowing who they were or what and when they fly. When they call to hire you, you decline. I must say you have a very unique strategy going. Perhaps you can brush up on that spelling and grammar while you wait for someone to call offering that 747 captain position paying 200k per year. You might want to pick up your local classified ads as aviation doesn't seem to be your forte.
our last class was filled with a lot of good people i.e NWA furloughees, DAL early retirement people,and a few regional guys, and girls, nice bunch, good skills, the next class will probably reflect the same demographics.
Quote: Let me get this straight. You are totally jobless because you quit ExpressJet. You applied at Champion not knowing who they were or what and when they fly. When they call to hire you, you decline. I must say you have a very unique strategy going. Perhaps you can brush up on that spelling and grammar while you wait for someone to call offering that 747 captain position paying 200k per year. You might want to pick up your local classified ads as aviation doesn't seem to be your forte.
thanks for tip sky god but 18k a year is joke to fly 200,000 pounds of metal. the industry needs more people to let them know we are not interested in sub standard wages
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to