Pinnacle hiring...

Subscribe
3  43  49  50  51  52  53  54 
Page 53 of 54
Go to
The Saab?! What the hell! pinnacle isnt even worth it now...
Quote: Yes, the saab. Why are you surprised?
I was kidding because some people will actually think that. I fly the mighty Saab and it is awesome but no one wants to touch it. Sad
Quote: I was kidding because some people will actually think that. I fly the mighty Saab and it is awesome but no one wants to touch it. Sad
I'm in the 9/12 Saab class at 9L and I actually am pretty pumped to be flying the Saab, only downside I see compared to the shiny jet is the pay.
Quote: The pay is the same for all FOs for the first year, so you're not losing anything. Who knows what next year will bring.
Exactly, Ive been here 6 months and I am most likely going to get displaced next month (BOS reductions) I thought it would be atleast a year and a half to get the Q let alone the jet. Now I am able to hold the jet and not the Q so I will be heading there when I get displaced. You never know what will happen
Quote: I'm in the 9/12 Saab class at 9L and I actually am pretty pumped to be flying the Saab, only downside I see compared to the shiny jet is the pay.
Finally! Congrats and have fun
The Saab is an awesome plane and a great deal of fun to fly. Noobs would be foolish to turn down a class date if they "only" got the Saab.
Are they still hiring? I heard they had dropped their minimums to commercial/multi? Or was that some sort of college bridge program?
Quote: Are they still hiring? I heard they had dropped their minimums to commercial/multi? Or was that some sort of college bridge program?
College Bridge program. However, All new hires are going to the Saab on the 9L/XJ side and the mins are 1000/100 to fly on our certificate.
Quote: College Bridge program. However, All new hires are going to the Saab on the 9L/XJ side and the mins are 1000/100 to fly on our certificate.
Have you heard anything more about those guys being displaced that are from the cut corners program and dont have the time requirement?
Quote: I'm in the 9/12 Saab class at 9L and I actually am pretty pumped to be flying the Saab, only downside I see compared to the shiny jet is the pay.
Hey B200 Hawk did you interview with Pinnacle or Colgan. Just wondering good luck in class.
3  43  49  50  51  52  53  54 
Page 53 of 54
Go to