Pinnacle hiring...

Subscribe
4  44  50  51  52  53  54 
Page 54 of 54
Go to
Quote: Have you heard anything more about those guys being displaced that are from the cut corners program and dont have the time requirement?
No, nothing yet. But if you have the mins for our certificate, WELCOME!
Quote: No, nothing yet. But if you have the mins for our certificate, WELCOME!
I see, anything heard on the realignment? I am hoping the BOS reductions start... And they add more Q spots because I cannot hold it even though I want to go to it because anything growth or new flying with be for that plus no indoc!!
Quote: Word is a massive realignment will come out on Thursday that will encompass the DTW, MSP and LGA closures and BOS reductions.
You mean the one the union sent an email about on Sunday?
Quote: I see, anything heard on the realignment? I am hoping the BOS reductions start... And they add more Q spots because I cannot hold it even though I want to go to it because anything growth or new flying with be for that plus no indoc!!
No more Q's that I've heard of. Right now I think there's 25 reserve lines in EWR. EWR is STACKED. Not sure about IAH
Quote: No more Q's that I've heard of. Right now I think there's 25 reserve lines in EWR. EWR is STACKED. Not sure about IAH
Well that sucks
Quote: Hey B200 Hawk did you interview with Pinnacle or Colgan. Just wondering good luck in class.
I interviewed for Mesaba/Colgan. Sounds like all new hires will need to meet Colgan mins across the board to get a class (this includes Pinnacle) since all new hires for quite awhile will be headed to the Saab. This will put a hold on the 250 hour bridge program for 9E for quite awhile since 9L isn't part of it.
Anyone know what credit (if any) these guys give for military rotary wing time?
Quote: I interviewed for Mesaba/Colgan. Sounds like all new hires will need to meet Colgan mins across the board to get a class (this includes Pinnacle) since all new hires for quite awhile will be headed to the Saab. This will put a hold on the 250 hour bridge program for 9E for quite awhile since 9L isn't part of it.
Part of me is happy that we actually have semi-decent minimums across the board for PinnaColAba. Folks might actually have to do something after their ME Comm ride. Shudder!

What gives me pause is that some other regionals are hiring low timers, coupled with many 1000 plus hour types have already been sucked up. And so, who is going to be left wanting to come here (Pinnacle et al.)? We need folks!
Quote: I interviewed for Mesaba/Colgan. Sounds like all new hires will need to meet Colgan mins across the board to get a class (this includes Pinnacle) since all new hires for quite awhile will be headed to the Saab. This will put a hold on the 250 hour bridge program for 9E for quite awhile since 9L isn't part of it.

That's a good thing!

Please, get ANY experience flying on your own before working for an airline. At 250 hours, you're little more than dead weight (doesn't mean there aren't people that can hack it, 'cause there are some....but generally speaking, at 250hrs you're a threat, not an asset to the Captain). It's not asking for much to meet the minimums.....
4  44  50  51  52  53  54 
Page 54 of 54
Go to