Skywest running new hire classes in Aug & Sep

Subscribe
11  17  18  19  20  21 
Page 21 of 21
Go to
Quote: Anything new here? I hear that alpa is beating down the door of SKW to take more furloughed UAL pilots. Even more than what was agreed to for the JFJ program.
If that is true it will be long time before there is any chance of hiring off the street for a while.
Sorry for the creep but I have some questions. What are the current SKW domicles? Also heard a rumor about a base upcoming in MSP? Any info would help.
Quote: Chill out! Insecure maybe?

If you got hired tomorrow onto the turboprop you will still upgrade and start building TPIC sooner than someone who gets hired down the road directly into the CRJ, No one is taking your job! Relax! Why are you surprised that one would want to skip the turboprop? Not saying I wouldn't do it, but it's not my first choice. There have been plenty of people do it before. I'm not looking for work immediately, that is why I asked what may be coming down the road.

I've been to Fresno... Nothing I haven't seen before.

I'd be happy to buy you a beer X-Rated if it will make you lighten up a bit
CEFO, trust me I don't need the time....

I'm just amazed that when I jumped to 121 flying 16 years ago you needed 1500 total/500 multi- just to get someone to look at your resume'. Now with so many out of work people are being picky about which airplane they want to fly with a company like Skywest?

My thought has always been to take the job...you can always change the airplane later.

I understand the preferences....it just isn't always the wisest move.

Keep your money....let ME buy the beers!

X
And here's that training class Instructor..! Can't wait-
Funny - but I'm also NOT looking forward to it.!
OAK ~ HERE I COME ..!

YouTube - AIRTRAN Pilot's - First Day Training @ Southwest
Quote: CEFO, trust me I don't need the time....

I'm just amazed that when I jumped to 121 flying 16 years ago you needed 1500 total/500 multi- just to get someone to look at your resume'. Now with so many out of work people are being picky about which airplane they want to fly with a company like Skywest?

My thought has always been to take the job...you can always change the airplane later.

I understand the preferences....it just isn't always the wisest move.

Keep your money....let ME buy the beers!

X
That makes pretty good sense. If the only offer was a turboprop you would be silly not to take it, that i understand.

If you are still furloughed good luck to you, i hope you find a job soon.

Maybe ill take you up on those beers!

Have a good one!

CEFO
11  17  18  19  20  21 
Page 21 of 21
Go to