FDX....eGrid and BidX....

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Thanks Paul, works great!!!

Take THAT you cyber-security geniuses....took him less than 48 hrs to work around....
I imagine it won't be long before someone has written a standalone front end for VIPS that handles the eGrid log-on. In fact, I figure it's already done seeing as BidX is fixed.
Quote: Ok folks, just so you know... BidX 2.1.1 is ALMOST done. Actually, I thought it was but there is still a problem on Windows. BUT, rest assured, BidX will continue to work with the E-Grid once the update is released (sometime before tomorrow morning).
I just downloaded and tried 2.1.1., and it logged me into VIPS to check open time OK. Well Done!!!
Quote: I imagine it won't be long before someone has written a standalone front end for VIPS that handles the eGrid log-on. In fact, I figure it's already done seeing as BidX is fixed.
That's what I was thinking...just wish it was public knowledge for us non-computer programmers.
I must be doing something wrong! Every time I try to get open time or look at a trip I get a log on error! I have updated and it run great as a stand alone but I must have missed something somewhere.

HELP ME MR. WIZARD!!!!!
Quote: I must be doing something wrong! Every time I try to get open time or look at a trip I get a log on error! I have updated and it run great as a stand alone but I must have missed something somewhere.

HELP ME MR. WIZARD!!!!!

Did you click on the egrid button on your prefrences?

I had to reenter mine, must have had a line off or something. Additionally I had to reset the prefrence to open the old file instead of downloading a new one.
Quote: Anyone know how to write a Javascript or something to automate this at home? If it can be done in BidX or Fastbid, surely a Mac or PC can run something similar inside a browser...
Quote: I imagine it won't be long before someone has written a standalone front end for VIPS that handles the eGrid log-on. In fact, I figure it's already done seeing as BidX is fixed.
The script you seek is called MagicWebFX- your pilot website Secretary!
It not only does the E-Grid log-on but has a lot of other useful features including showing open time on your VIPS calendar. Only drawback is it is a Windows program, but it works on a MAC thru bootcamp, parallels, vmware, etc.

Sorry for the shameless plug, but you gotta know how to make life easier, not harder.
See I knew that I was missing something!! It works great now, thanks.
Wow
Paul,

Truly outstanding work. Thanks so much for your great program. Now, about that IPHONE App!
Quote: Paul,

Truly outstanding work. Thanks so much for your great program. Now, about that IPHONE App!
Ditto to all above!!!! How about that APP
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to