FDX....eGrid and BidX....

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Ok, so what is the secret now to accessing BidX and getting/viewing current Open Time trips???

Are we SOL until an update comes out from BidX? I keep trying to enter my password but it keeps getting rejected
Paul is working on a fix.
BidX 2.1.1
Ok folks, just so you know... BidX 2.1.1 is ALMOST done. Actually, I thought it was but there is still a problem on Windows. BUT, rest assured, BidX will continue to work with the E-Grid once the update is released (sometime before tomorrow morning).
Quote: Ok folks, just so you know... BidX 2.1.1 is ALMOST done. Actually, I thought it was but there is still a problem on Windows. BUT, rest assured, BidX will continue to work with the E-Grid once the update is released (sometime before tomorrow morning).
Thanks!! We all appreciate your hard work.
bidxguy is a GOD! or maybe just a small minor deity...

After my MacBook, BidX was the best money spent on company stuff.
Thanks Paul!!! Awesome news, I was starting to stress a bit.
Any chance BidX will ever be available on the IPad?
Quote: Ok folks, just so you know... BidX 2.1.1 is ALMOST done. Actually, I thought it was but there is still a problem on Windows. BUT, rest assured, BidX will continue to work with the E-Grid once the update is released (sometime before tomorrow morning).
Mucho gracias senor. I really appreciate you working through the night getting this fix done. Best money I spend each year (but please don't raise the price!)
Thanks for the kind words... update is now available. Run BidX and it should advise you of that. Might be a little buggy, since not as much testing occurred as I would have liked, but seems to work ok (Mac and Win) for me. Note - VIPS isn't real good about telling you if you got your password or E-Grid wrong, so make sure both are right. BidX might not know why a login fails if it does fail. Cheers.
If you are using your laptop on the FedEx network, you do not need the e-grid to log on to pfc.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to