Tim Martins: Commutair New Hire

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to
Tim Martin's flight manual has no limitations section.
Surely the Majors would never hire this guy.
His punishment will be being a Lifer at Commutair
911 dispatchers call Tim Martins for their emergencies.

Tim Martins' toilet is the Fountain of Youth.
Quote: Well now Ricky, I guess if you want to make it all personal....

.....try to not to be so pi$$y/bitter because YOU were too ignorant, stupid, or just flat out dumb to make a choice of where you went to work first. Remember, you (and others) can collectively thank the ALPA carriers that have negotiated/bargained for better pay and work rules that you know get to ride the coattails of.

That's about as nice as I can spell it out for you.

My post was meant as a joke. You missed the humor, you often do.
I'm not riding on anyone's coattails, nor am I advocating that approach. I voted yes, for the slightly lesser evil.

But that doesn't mean I'm going to shut up and enable the status-quo...alpa is jacked in many ways and TM should be a wake up call to all of blind-faith alpa acolytes.
Quote: Well now Ricky, I guess if you want to make it all personal....

.....try to not to be so pi$$y/bitter because YOU were too ignorant, stupid, or just flat out dumb to make a choice of where you went to work first. Remember, you (and others) can collectively thank the ALPA carriers that have negotiated/bargained for better pay and work rules that you know get to ride the coattails of.
That can be said for any organized labor group not just ALPA. UPS, Southwest, the IBT, FAPA, and all the rest who tell management to go kick rocks when the time comes.
Quote: 911 dispatchers call Tim Martins for their emergencies.

Tim Martins' toilet is the Fountain of Youth.
Tim Martins' is ALPA
Quote: I'm not riding on anyone's coattails
So it's you that's singlehandedly negotiating for better pay and work rules and SkyWest?

Quote: nor am I advocating that approach. I voted yes, for the slightly lesser evil.
You went to a place that's been doing it for years.

Quote: That can be said for any organized labor group not just ALPA. UPS, Southwest, the IBT, FAPA, and all the rest who tell management to go kick rocks when the time comes.
I'm sure Rick can fight his own battles, he doesn't need you to argue on his behalf. He wouldn't advocate that.
Quote: I'm sure Rick can fight his own battles, he doesn't need you to argue on his behalf. He wouldn't advocate that.
Oh I didn't realize it was just between you and Rick. I must have hacked into an account and read these PMs.

Since I'm here I might as well just clarify. ALPA is the only union that has pushed for better wages/work rules and you hold it against Rick for working at Mesa and leaving meanwhile you flourished over at indyair. Got it!

I'll never understand how someone at one regional feels far superior to someone at another...
Quote: Oh I didn't realize it was just between you and Rick. I must have hacked into an account and read these PMs.

Since I'm here I might as well just clarify. ALPA is the only union that has pushed for better wages/work rules and you hold it against Rick for working at Mesa and leaving meanwhile you flourished over at indyair. Got it!

I'll never understand how someone at one regional feels far superior to someone at another...

Wow, good come back dude

How's that FO pay rate working out for you over there?

Tim Martins would of got a better rate out of the reverend, AND one listed everybody.

Quote: I'll never understand how someone at one regional feels far superior to someone at another...
NEVER said nor implied that. You need to do a better job at reading comprehension and keep up. But yeah, keep fanning the flames. At least the Tim Martins jokes were funny.
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/mi...tml#post784732
2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 6 of 7
Go to