FedEx Apple discount

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
I used the deal a while back and got new iPhones. Anyone know if we get a discount on iPads? My wife's probook isn't good enough for her anymore and her life would be a lot easier to deal with if she had an iPad.

Thanks in advance!
Got kids? I think the education discount is as good as any of the discounts (and there is an education link with education discounts listed) on the Apple Store page.
Quote: I used the deal a while back and got new iPhones. Anyone know if we get a discount on iPads? My wife's probook isn't good enough for her anymore and her life would be a lot easier to deal with if she had an iPad.

Thanks in advance!
3 weeks ago, the Apple store in Germantown told me no discounts on IPads for Fedex. So we bought my wife one from Best Buy in Southaven, and at least saved 2.25% on sales tax.
Welcome to the Apple Store - Apple Store (U.S.)

Its the same discount as pretty much every big corporation, 6 percent on hardware. Since the sales tax is so high in TN, it is not a good place to buy anything that is high priced. Same discount can be applied at any apple store with your ID. I know a lot of guys try and get a Portland overnight, since there is no sales tax in Oregon. I'm waiting for that thing to get a video camera for skype otherwise they are pretty cool!
As of a week ago, no discounts on iPads for anyone. Not students, military, employees, etc. I guess this is a common practice of Apple when a product is new and demand is high. So the best angle is to buy in a state with no sales tax.
Quote: Got kids? I think the education discount is as good as any of the discounts (and there is an education link with education discounts listed) on the Apple Store page.
I am older than sin thanking Dubya for letting us fly past 60 years of age.

I plan on using the link above to save the 6%. I'm a cheap ass. I'll surprise her for her bday (Oct. 7th).

Thanks again y'all.
I purchased an iPad last week at the Apple Store (Germantown, TN), no discounts on it or any accessories, even after showing my FDX ID.
Best Buy is a better deal on the iPad. Save tax in Southhaven and the BB service plan is better than Apple Care. If you drop the iPad and break the screen, BB will replace it.

Apple will shrug and tell you it isn't covered and then the little dweeb behind the counter will click his tongue and look at you like you are a buffoon for dropping it in the first place.
BB service plan is $259 on $499 iPad. Do you think your chances of breaking it are greater than 50%?
Quote: BB service plan is $259 on $499 iPad. Do you think your chances of breaking it are greater than 50%?
at day 364 its 100%
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to