Low Time private Cirrus sr20/22 pilot

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hello everyone I am brand new to APC forums.... I wanted to make this thread to see if there is anyone out there that knows of any opportunities at all for a low time pilot gig in flying a Cirrus for a private owner or such any lead would be awesome thanks !!!

I have 450TT
295 PIC in Cirrus SR-20 (200 of that is Dual Given)

If there is any additional information i need to disclose let me know !!
Welcome to APC. Please open only one thread at a time on a subject. I am leaving only this thread open, as you are a low-time pilot and this is the right forum for low time pilots to discuss things related to that. I am fairly low time too, so nothing personal.
sorry about that i was unaware no hard feelings buddy
there is a charter outfit in CA that does Cirrus stuff.....not sure if that is what your looking for but it could lead to something.
thanks man would you happen to know the name of the company i will look into it
Quote: thanks man would you happen to know the name of the company i will look into it
OpenAir Charters is a Cirrus charter company on the east coast and Texas.
Quote: OpenAir Charters is a Cirrus charter company on the east coast and Texas.
Thanks Man i checked them out but it seems like they want at least 1200TT
Your going to need 1200TT for pretty much any charter outfit.
Quote: Thanks Man i checked them out but it seems like they want at least 1200TT
135 IFR is going to want 135 IFR mins. You'll probably be hard pressed to find a charter, 135 or corp job with your times. Insurance will probably want a lot more experience, especially if you're flying for a private owner (1,500TT, 500 in type is usually a good number to shoot for).

Best advice, keep instructing, fly skydivers or tow banners on the weekends, etc. Just do whatever you can to get your time up. The first 1,500 hours is always the hardest to get.

It's not a Cirrus position, but Pacific Wings flies Caravans under several names across the country for EAS contracts in addition to the Hawaii flying. Might be able to get on right seat or something with about 500TT.
Quote: Your going to need 1200TT for pretty much any charter outfit.
Ya I know I wasnt really looking for something 135 I am looking for something 91 private some rich guy who wants a pilot to fly his cirrus around I was just giving it a try I realize its a very slim chance... Im just going to keep on instructing I will be eligible to do my MEI in a couple of months at my flight school that is really what I am looking forward to
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to