Legislatoin to Stop the TSA!

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to
Quote: stop attacking the agents and go after their leader! The woman that's really a man! (napolitano) Isn't "he" the person in charge setting the guidelines?
Wow. This is the worst thread ever. Comments like this make me embarrassed to be on the same forum and in the same profession. Along with many other childish comments on this thread, this is proof that we deserve the low pay we receive. I always assumed professionals could debate rationally.

Now please carry on. I would love to see the well thought out arguments and deep insight that we can find by discussing the how Napolitano looks.
Quote: Wow. This is the worst thread ever. Comments like this make me embarrassed to be on the same forum and in the same profession. Along with many other childish comments on this thread, this is proof that we deserve the low pay we receive. I always assumed professionals could debate rationally.

Now please carry on. I would love to see the well thought out arguments and deep insight that we can find by discussing the how Napolitano looks.
Yes, we should go back to arguing about whose is the greatest generation...
Quote: Wow. This is the worst thread ever. Comments like this make me embarrassed to be on the same forum and in the same profession. Along with many other childish comments on this thread, this is proof that we deserve the low pay we receive. I always assumed professionals could debate rationally.

Lighten up Francis. You take yourself way too seriously.
This could be fun!

4thamendmentwear
Quote: This could be fun!

4thamendmentwear
Awesome!

(they're already sold out....I wonder why)
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to