Introducing APC iPhone App

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Oh no, I'm totally going to fail requal now!

Kidding!

Also you beat me to it! I was [this] close to making this app!

EDIT: This is totally the best app on my iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. (I'm actually a huge PC fan)
This belongs in the 'regional' category? Isn't some mod going to move this to the appropriate category? Or even better, start yet another new one?

Call it APC Mobile Application and Support Sub-forum. Lame
Is there a way to just jump to the last page of the thread on the app?
Quote: Is there a way to just jump to the last page of the thread on the app?
Not that I've found. However, you only have to scroll to the last page once. Every time there after it will go to the last page.
Quote:
Quote: Is there a way to just jump to the last page of the thread on the app?
Not that I've found. However, you only have to scroll to the last page once. Every time there after it will go to the last page.
I am trying to get to the last page of the latest and greatest of DAL thread.... I guess a lot of manual labor is the answer
disregard....
How do I quote someone?
Quote:

I am trying to get to the last page of the latest and greatest of DAL thread.... I guess a lot of manual labor is the answer
It takes about 20 swipes of the finger right to left.
Quote:
How do I quote someone?
Tap your finger on the post you want to quote. It should move to another screen, & in the bottom right corner you'll see an icon for the quote function.

This is also where you'll find the option to edit or report a post.
Quote:
Quote:
How do I quote someone?
Tap your finger on the post you want to quote. It should move to another screen, & in the bottom right corner you'll see an icon for the quote function.

This is also where you'll find the option to edit or report a post.
Cool, thanks!
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to