I have a Question for FedEx Pilot's

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
To all FedEx pilot's, what country's do these aircraft fly to out of MEM? i.e. (Asia, Europe, Mexico, South America, Domestic routes only).

(MD-11)-?
(MD-10)-?
(DC-10)-?
(A-310)-?
(A-300)-?
(B-727)-?
Quote: To all FedEx pilot's, what country's do these aircraft fly to out of MEM? i.e. (Asia, Europe, Mexico, South America, Domestic routes only).

(MD-11)-?
(MD-10)-?
(DC-10)-?
(A-310)-?
(A-300)-?
(B-727)-?
MD-11 - domestic and STN, CDG, CGN, MXP, FRA, DXB, BOM, DEL, PVG, PEK, ICN, NRT, KIX, SIN, HKG, SFS, TPE, SYD, VCP, SJU to name a few - from MEM - NRT, SJU, STN, FRA, VCP, CDG

MD-10 domestic, though the MD-10-30 may go to VCP, SJU or Europe (occasionally)

DC-10 domestic only now, I think

A300/310 domestic, SFS and some Asia/Pacific destinations and Europe

B727 - Canada and Mexico and South America, I think

someone will come in make additions!

FYI - I'm in CDG going to DXB in 13hrs
Hummmm, Let's see, if I were a jihadist and needed to know what plane to train on and what city to plan on obtaining said plane how would I find out that information? "Akmed, just ask some stupid pilot on a public web board, they'll tell you anything!".

Sure enough.
Quote: Hummmm, Let's see, if I were a jihadist and needed to know what plane to train on and what city to plan on obtaining said plane how would I find out that information? "Akmed, just ask some stupid pilot on a public web board, they'll tell you anything!".

Sure enough.
Oh come on. Joseph is not a terrorist name.
Quote: Oh come on. Joseph is not a terrorist name.
Neither was Timothy.
Gee, you think any two-bit terrorist can't just show up to his local airport for a few days and figure this out? Quit overreacting, guys.
Or go on the ALPA Jumpseat finder and find all of the above?
Quote: Why do you ask...and don't give me just curious???
Just curious.

No really on a serious note, I just wanted to see what aircraft I would like to fly if I ever landed a job at FedEx in the future.

But now that you guy's mentioned it, this really does sound like the type of information some punk ass terrorist might be looking into, sorry to get you guy's all worked up.
Quote: Hummmm, Let's see, if I were a jihadist and needed to know what plane to train on and what city to plan on obtaining said plane how would I find out that information? "Akmed, just ask some stupid pilot on a public web board, they'll tell you anything!".

Sure enough.
So, don't you think the bad guys already know where our planes go? Kinda hard to hide, especially since Airliners.net even posts the pictures of the jets taking off and landing at many of these places! I thought that BQN was the only place we did those stealthy tactical flybys at 200ft so the bad guys wouldn't know we were there!
I think they block Google and FlightAware from all terrorists' computers.

1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to