Pinnacle, Mesaba, Colgan Hiring

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to
Quote: Thanks guys, will keep on moving....things happenes for a reason
Amen brother.
yeah.. i got turned down by colgan... now ive got a class date for expressjet. Things couldnt have worked out better. Keep your chin up.
Im Sorry to hear about not being selected this go round. Keep your chin up and keep pounding on them doors! I was once turned down by lakes because I had too much total time lol. Its happened or will happen to us all at somepoint my friend
Did they say why you were turned down? They haven't called me either
Quote: 9E Is hiring 180-200 FO's this year and boy do we need them.

YES SIR !!!!

GOD foribid I get released a hour early from ready reserve to catch a flight in order to watch the super bowl in my home town. But nope. No one else to cover somehow, so stuck till the end sir....
Quote: 9E Is hiring 180-200 FO's this year and boy do we need them.
Sounds good!
Any word on when they will start interviewing again? Last one was Dec. 9th
just had a round of interviews feb 1st. buddy of mine was offered a job on the 200 class to start in august
Quote: things happen for a reason
Back in 2003 I interviewed with a bunch of Comair Academy guys at Comair and half of them got turned down.

They went with plan B - a little place called Chitaqua. Now they're all Captains or at majors. If they went to Comair they'd still be reserve FOs.
I can't speak for 9e, but I would take a hard look at considering Colgan right now. The training department is a nightmare. Things are more disorganized than ever and in terms of personnel, the turnover is surprising. The logistics and scheduling part of the training department is run with complete incompetence and candidates are treated poorly at best. You are put at a disadvantage from the beginning, not how you want to start your career.
Quote: just had a round of interviews feb 1st. buddy of mine was offered a job on the 200 class to start in august
August?!?! What the...
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 11
Go to