Classes: Hard to fill?

Subscribe
6  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 16 of 16
Go to
Quote: No, I don't think that at all. Unfortunately a lot of employers don't seem to feel that way anymore though. Maybe it's due to clueless HR departments, I don't know. All I was saying is why they like four year degrees, which is in no way a slam on you guys.
No sweat wrxpilot, i didn't feel you were slamming us.
Quote: No sweat wrxpilot, i didn't feel you were slamming us.
Good deal. Thank you for your service!!
So here's a question... I'm 23, just separated from the Navy last May. I should have the time to apply to the regionals at the end of the year. I have about 70 credits towards my bachelors from ERAU. Will it hurt me to not have the degree completed? Even though it's "in progress"?
Quote: So here's a question... I'm 23, just separated from the Navy last May. I should have the time to apply to the regionals at the end of the year. I have about 70 credits towards my bachelors from ERAU. Will it hurt me to not have the degree completed? Even though it's "in progress"?
for the regionals, absolutely not. you'll want to finish it eventually so you can get to the majors though.
Just do it.
A lucky few were hired directly into widebody international (Anchorage based) by the Memphis cargo outfit. The degree is inconvenient and expensive but to get where you want to go you need it. There is no better time than the present. I was one of those lucky few and would not have even gotten the interview without it. Just saying.
Quote: Widebody International IS a career goal, but at this stage in my life I'm not sure it's attainable (40 yrs old, lol).

A lucky few were hired directly into widebody international (Anchorage based) by the Memphis cargo outfit. The degree is inconvenient and expensive but to get where you want to go you need it. There is no better time than the present. I was one of those lucky few and would not have even gotten the interview without it. Just saying.
Be thankful you'll at least have the opportunity to sit as an FE. Something that will most likely be an impossibility for me by the time I make it to your level.
6  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 16 of 16
Go to