Delta Jet Lands Safely After Engine Fails on

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Thank goodness the lax guy isn't "just an OK guy."
Quote: If it was the LAX FO Rep, he was on the wrong jet. The Sec/Tres is a 73N FO though, and yes, great guy.
The F/O could not have been an ALPA rep.
It says over in the DPA thread that those guys always abuse the ALPA trip drops.
Therefore they are never flying and certainly not on a weekend.
Quote: The F/O could not have been an ALPA rep.
It says over in the DPA thread that those guys always abuse the ALPA trip drops.
Therefore they are never flying and certainly not on a weekend.
maybe a Green Slip with flight pay loss.......
Quote: maybe a Green Slip with flight pay loss.......
That's a possibility.
I parked next to the aircraft in question this morning. It was ship 3746 (which interestingly enough is the 737 that Ive flown the most). They already had taken off the bad engine and were close to finishing installing a new engine. Pretty neat sight!
Quote: I parked next to the aircraft in question this morning. It was ship 3746 (which interestingly enough is the 737 that Ive flown the most). They already had taken off the bad engine and were close to finishing installing a new engine. Pretty neat sight!
Jeepers 80, how do you know that? Steel trap?
Quote: I parked next to the aircraft in question this morning. It was ship 3746 (which interestingly enough is the 737 that Ive flown the most).
Ahhh, now there's the connection. 80 just blowing off the d-rate power settings and setting everything at max thrust.
Quote: Ahhh, now there's the connection. 80 just blowing off the d-rate power settings and setting everything at max thrust.
A newk wannabe. He needs to learn he's flying a Boeing, not a Douglas, that kind of crap can only be done in a Douglas.

For the record, if this was a zoo, I'd be a part of the poop tossing monkey collection.

D-TO 2 45C, my butt. It's TO, everyday, all day.

I've actually had a captain tell me that doing TO takeoffs all day long have no effect on engine reliability and wear. I then asked him if he'd ever seen a grown man naked.

ronnie- No, I'm just a complete dork. I was curious to see the distribution of the aircraft that I fly. I'd never kept a tail record before, and figured when I checked out on the 737 that it was a good time to start.

1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to