Trans States

Subscribe
384  434  474  480  481  482  483  484  485  486  487  488  494  534  584  984 
Page 484 of 1091
Go to
Quote: Not even close to the six month upgrade several of us were told in our May 13 interviews. But maybe that's my fault for not multiplying their estimates by a factor of 3.
No its your fault for being incredibly naïve and not doing your research....
N825HK added to the fleet......
Quote: Because I'm going to share my negative experience with this company every chance I get.
Go listen to Justin Timberlake cry me a river and move along. No need to keep crying about it.
Quote: No its your fault for being incredibly naïve and not doing your research....
Did as much research as I could. Doesn't change the fact that these people lie to get recruits through the door, a practice clearly you support.
Quote: Go listen to Justin Timberlake cry me a river and move along. No need to keep crying about it.
Dude thanks to the type less than a year later I'm making almost twice what I'd be making year two, and home based. No river here. But I will call them out what they did. The cheerleaders will disagree, but it will give prospective new hires something to look out for.
Quote: Dude thanks to the type less than a year later I'm making almost twice what I'd be making year two, and home based. No river here. But I will call them out what they did. The cheerleaders will disagree, but it will give prospective new hires something to look out for.
Can you like, shut up or something....!
Quote: Did as much research as I could. Doesn't change the fact that these people lie to get recruits through the door, a practice clearly you support.
You were fired? Isn't it almost impossible to get fired from an airline? Just show up and do what you're told, right? Must be special.
Quote: Can you like, shut up or something....!
I'll bet you and the recruiters wold like that. No I'm going to speak up about what goes on in these places. Especially TransStates. Feel free not to read it though.
Quote: I'll bet you and the recruiters wold like that. No I'm going to speak up about what goes on in these places. Especially TransStates. Feel free not to read it though.
I think you need to get a life.... And stop tucking!
Quote: You were fired? Isn't it almost impossible to get fired from an airline? Just show up and do what you're told, right? Must be special.
Think what you want, but more people stood up for themselves, like I did, they wouldn't be able to treat us how they do. 17 years of solid work history, and you think I just got to Trans States and said "I just don't feel like showing up to work today." Come on now.
384  434  474  480  481  482  483  484  485  486  487  488  494  534  584  984 
Page 484 of 1091
Go to