Trans States

Subscribe
352  752  802  842  848  849  850  851  852  853  854  855  856  862  902  952 
Page 852 of 1091
Go to
Quote: I'm in the July 6th class. Is the hotel (Extended Stay America) as bad as I've read on Yelp/TripAdvisor/Expedia? Trying to decide if I should bring my mountain and/or road bike for the weekends. Judging from what I've seen, it's probably not practical.
I wouldn't recommend venturing very far from the hotel other than to the airport and light rail. The Extended Stay is probably worse than any review you read. I honestly believe that they try to save money by not washing the towels and sheets. I think they just take them from someone else's room and just refold them. The grocery store next to the hotel with the kitchenette is the only saving grace.
Quote: I wouldn't recommend venturing very far from the hotel other than to the airport and light rail. The Extended Stay is probably worse than any review you read. I honestly believe that they try to save money by not washing the towels and sheets. I think they just take them from someone else's room and just refold them. The grocery store next to the hotel with the kitchenette is the only saving grace.
Yup a number of guys in my class changed rooms due to bed bugs. I think sleeping on the floor is actually cleaner than the beds.
I didn't find it to be that bad at all
Single or double occupancy or don't you know yet?
If y'all are complaining about extended stay. Then you can go back to the Best Western.
Quote: I wouldn't recommend venturing very far from the hotel other than to the airport and light rail. The Extended Stay is probably worse than any review you read. I honestly believe that they try to save money by not washing the towels and sheets. I think they just take them from someone else's room and just refold them. The grocery store next to the hotel with the kitchenette is the only saving grace.

I didn't have any problems with the Extended Stay. It really wasn't that bad. No issues with dirty stuff or anything. Take your issues to the company of you have any.
I was told double occupancy. What I should have asked... Is there even space for me to keep a bike or two in the room if I'm sharing with another dude? I know there is some good biking southwest of the hotel across the river but I can stick to running and hiking. I'm getting the impression that bringing bikes will be a nuisance to my roomie.
Quote: I was told double occupancy. What I should have asked... Is there even space for me to keep a bike or two in the room if I'm sharing with another dude? I know there is some good biking southwest of the hotel across the river but I can stick to running and hiking. I'm getting the impression that bringing bikes will be a nuisance to my roomie.
Call the hotel and see if they have a luggage storage room that they'll let you keep a bike in.
Quote: I was told double occupancy. What I should have asked... Is there even space for me to keep a bike or two in the room if I'm sharing with another dude? I know there is some good biking southwest of the hotel across the river but I can stick to running and hiking. I'm getting the impression that bringing bikes will be a nuisance to my roomie.
I'm in class right now and currently typing this from the extended stay. It's not as bad as people make it out to be. It is double occupancy however the entire june 15th class got single occupancy due to not enough double rooms. It'll be dependent on how big your class is. Brining a bike to put in the room will be pretty tight. If you get the bed against the far wall you can probably put it in the space between the wall and your bed. Closet isn't big enough for a bike.
Great gouge. Thanks everybody!
352  752  802  842  848  849  850  851  852  853  854  855  856  862  902  952 
Page 852 of 1091
Go to