Trans States

Subscribe
367  767  817  857  863  864  865  866  867  868  869  870  871  877  917  967 
Page 867 of 1091
Go to
Jesus christ, what have you idiots done to this thread?! I remember back in the day when it was just commiserating and gojet bashing. Now it's like a freakin' middle school!
Quote: Jesus christ, what have you idiots done to this thread?! I remember back in the day when it was just commiserating and gojet bashing. Now it's like a freakin' middle school!
No fun when thegoldenjet dude never posts on here anymore. Now we have no gojet people to make fun of.
Quote: Jesus christ, what have you idiots done to this thread?! I remember back in the day when it was just commiserating and gojet bashing. Now it's like a freakin' middle school!
Because GoJet bashing wasn't sophomoric.
Go Jet blows...hard. Better?! Back on topic.
Bashing Gojet is kind of like laughing at the stupid fat kid who shows up at school with his underwear on outside of his shorts.......after a while is just isn't any fun.....
Quote: Go away. No one wants to work for Hulas2

So we should all stay at our crappy regional? Vs Airbus time?
Quote: So we should all stay at our crappy regional? Vs Airbus time?
Ugh. Airbus time? Where's that column in your logbook? If your Airbus time pays as much as my e145 PIC time, I'm good with my crappy regional.
Quote: Ugh. Airbus time? Where's that column in your logbook? If your Airbus time pays as much as my e145 PIC time, I'm good with my crappy regional.
Worthless post, how about my FAA License and that column on the resume?
Quote: Worthless post, how about my FAA License and that column on the resume?
You're an idiot if you believe Airbus SIC is better than RJ PIC. But go ahead, go to Allegiant. I may even let you swing my gear in the future.

Maybe you can even go buy a bunch of type ratings to put on your license so they don't have to pay to train you. Make sure to get an aerobatic endorsement too.
CQFO
On TSA's career webpage it shows that CQFOs are being recruited again. Anybody heard if the mins are going to be 2500 and 1000 121 again? On the website right now it shows 3500 tt, 1000 121 .
Also, anybody know what bases were awarded to the 7/6 new hire class? Thanks!
367  767  817  857  863  864  865  866  867  868  869  870  871  877  917  967 
Page 867 of 1091
Go to