FedEx New Hires

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 28
Go to
Quote: Did we go to United and ask them for pointers on the "interview process"
Buwaha...good one! Oh my that brings back memories of the glory days at Unted with that skank Stuke running her little empire. Likely recruiting for lesbian massage parlors these days...what a hack!
I just had a buddy test.
Word going around was approx 50% pass rate on the Delta style test!
Quote: Buwaha...good one! Oh my that brings back memories of the glory days at Unted with that skank Stuke running her little empire. Likely recruiting for lesbian massage parlors these days...what a hack!
My favorite was when she got a ride with the Blue Angels....
Quote: I just had a buddy test.
Hey Bones, what kind of test? I only heard about the Aviation topics.
Here's the deal with manglement and the new hire "tests..." I would bet you a Starbucks that NONE of the manager types probably even TOOK THE TEST THEMSELVES to see if the tests were adequate, or much less apply the 'reasonable man' approach and examine whether or not this is the type of tests and testing we need to have on this property. I simply ask, "What was wrong with the last set of tests we had when I got hired? Were those not good enough?"
Quote: I just had a buddy test.
The DAL "cog skill" test eliminated many very qualified applicants..DAL let them retake in 6 months if otherwise qualified. Don't know if FDX is now using that same test.
Quote: Here's the deal with manglement and the new hire "tests..." I would bet you a Starbucks that NONE of the manager types probably even TOOK THE TEST THEMSELVES to see if the tests were adequate, or much less apply the 'reasonable man' approach and examine whether or not this is the type of tests and testing we need to have on this property. I simply ask, "What was wrong with the last set of tests we had when I got hired? Were those not good enough?"
Might be you wouldn't like the answer?
Quote: My favorite was when she got a ride with the Blue Angels....
Please tell us your joking. Miss Nancy needs to be put to rest.
Quote: ......"What was wrong with the last set of tests we had when I got hired? Were those not good enough?"
Obviously not - you made it through
Either them or the T-Birds.

I remember it - it was during the eight years or so that I sent in those UAL scantrons and never got a response.

Turns out they did me a massive favor, though....
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 28
Go to