Emirates interview, short listed?

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hi all,

I have been applying at EK for the last 3 years and after updating my JET PIC above the 2000H I just received an email of being short listed.
Few questions:

1/ Is the requirement of 2000H jet time that need to be above 30T is now gone? I have 500H above 30T on CRJ700 but the other 1500H are below on EMB145...
When I went to the open house last year in MIA they personally told me above 30T but that it might go away in the future.

2/ Any experience out there about how long is the call for the interview after being SHORT LISTED, the email specify that they draw from the pool of short listed for interviews,,,

3/ Any pointers on where to look to get the latest interview material?

Much appreciated,
Thanks...
The requirement changes on a weekly basis....best to call them and ask what it is today.
Got the invite letter 2 days after!
NOw I need to get ready any pointers?
Thanks...
Hey congrats SIGMET! Quick question, does Emirates care about PIC time?
Quote: Hey congrats SIGMET! Quick question, does Emirates care about PIC time?

No

TP
Have they dropped the 30T requirements?
Quote: Have they dropped the 30T requirements?
Not yet that I know of, but it seems like one flight in a CRJ700 is enough. Only a matter of time though.

TP
Quote: Not yet that I know of, but it seems like one flight in a CRJ700 is enough. Only a matter of time though.

TP
A buddy of mine has a lot of experiences on the CRJ200..What difference does it make
CRJ 24,091 kg, That's why
Quote: CRJ 24,091 kg, That's why
An airplane is an airplane. It's just like your 738 and 739 or our 772 and 773..same skies, same ATC, same routes.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to