Private Pilot FAA Written Question Bank

Subscribe
I've searched the forum but have not found the answer yet:

Can someone give me a definitive answer as to whether the Private Pilot FAA Knowledge Test questions have been changed like the recent FOI question bank changes? Some of the students around here are afraid to study the Jeppesen prep book as a result of these rumors.
The FAA creats new questions each year. They used to publish these new questions, but stopped a few years ago. Memorizing every single question on your test prep might not be a guarentee. Jepp, ASA, Gliem, they are all the same.
I just heard this morning from the our testing center and chief pilot that only the instrument, foi, and ATP have significantly changed so far. However, if those have changed, the private is probably soon to follow.
I would invest in the Gleim PPL knowledge exam study guide. It is an excellent resource. Then you could go to exams4pilots.com to practice as many as you can, until you score quite well. If you do, then chances are you will do just fine on the real thing. Good luck!
do the study buddy and read through the FAA knowledge prep book. That's all I did -well, went through ground school, too.
good luck!
Sure hope the ATP/ADX has changed. When I took the ADX, I was considered "extremely" knowledgeable and have been called a real good DXR, yet I got like a 72% on the ADX. They are some of the most out-dated and impracticable tests out there. A few of the landing chart figures still referenced the CAA

All FAA written tests are flawed, don't get me started, yet the ATP/ADX takes the cake IMO.