New Pinnacle Corp CEO

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Sean Menke, former F9 CEO

Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Names Sean Menke President And CEO

Maybe the F9 guys can chime in on what we can expect...
Quote: Sean Menke, former F9 CEO

Pinnacle Airlines Corp. Names Sean Menke President And CEO

Maybe the F9 guys can chime in on what we can expect...
Does this mean we are getting a DEN base?
I don't know anything About this cat but god let it be a good thing !?!?
Barney runs the airline from a pilot's day-to-day standpoint anyways so nothing will change till that purple dinosaur becomes extinct...
Deleted....
My question is, was he the CEO before or after their bankruptcy? Not that anyone cares about my opinion at corporate but I think that'd be an asterisk.
Quote: My question is, was he the CEO before or after their bankruptcy? Not that anyone cares about my opinion at corporate but I think that'd be an asterisk.
Funny how a CEO can run 1 or more airlines/companies into bankrupcy and still get another CEO job...
Menke was the one who nearly pulled F9 out of bankruptcy. His employees loved him. They even took pay cuts for him. At RAH, he didn't get along with the other slave driver VPs, so he left not too long after moving to Indianapolis. As an outsider, I would view this as a very good thing for Pinnacle.
Welcome aboard Mr. Menke!
Trust me on this one Sean Menke is a great individual and will make a great CEO for you at Pinnacle. Unfortunately, he was handed the reigns a day late and a dollar short at F9 during bankruptcy. If he would have been in there 12 months earlier we wouldn't have to be dealing with this RAH nightmare.

Congrats. to Sean and all of you at Pinnacle!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to