Should i apply.

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to
Quote:

The diff between me and the 135 pilot is. I'm not getting paid and i dont have a boss breathing on my back.

oh wow....this is priceless...as a current 135 pilot waiting for 121 class...I'm glad I won't be flying with you anytime soon...
Quote: oh wow....this is priceless...as a current 135 pilot waiting for 121 class...I'm glad I won't be flying with you anytime soon...
oh and im sorry the federal flight time requirnments, to act as PIC but the flying is still the same. Just more stuff you can't do
Quote: oh and im sorry the federal flight time requirnments, to act as PIC but the flying is still the same. Just more stuff you can't do

...just more stuff you can't do??? What level of education are we dealing with here?

Tell you what...WHY don't you just apply...you'll get your answer whether they want you.

If you think you have such great experience, and all this multi time and this "135" experience...just apply. PROVE US ALL WRONG

but just be sure to tell them how much PIC, IMC, Night IMC, Approaches to minimums, Missed Approaches, Radio failures, Engine Failures, Nav Failures, Turbine SIC or PIC....

Please apply! tell them your ~200 PIC and all your light twin time in south florida is great 135 experience....or just bring this forum post with you, I'm sure they'll understand...

I hope you the best...
I am finally sure that the OP just does not understand what we are saying. I agree, apply, let the chips fall where they may.
Quote: I am finally sure that the OP just does not understand what we are saying.
I agree.

hdark, a few words of advice:

Apply. You don't know if you don't try. There is no penalty for applying. A rejection letter or no reply at all will be your answer. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and score an interview.

Humility. A large dose of it will do well for you. Nobody likes a newcomer who thinks they know it all. Be humble and willing to learn, don't gloat on your experience. You are an extremely low time pilot; not that your experience to this point should be discounted, however, it is the foundation from which you will build the rest of your career. Continue to better yourself, get your CFI, network and build your resume. I wish you the best of luck as you begin your journey.

The original question has been answered. The subtle and not-so-subtle personal attacks on each other has allowed this thread to slide downhill quickly. Thread closed.
3  4  5  6  7 
Page 7 of 7
Go to