Sept 7th RAH Class

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to
Got one....who else is in?
Any gossip you want to share?
Any news on where they will go? CHQ, Republic or Shuttle?
probably S5...but no guarentee on that.
I think is a Republic class...

Any news on the Midwest recalls? Are they going back? Im in the hiring pool...
Quote: Got one....who else is in?
Any gossip you want to share?
Welcome to the ****-a-roach of the industry.... Why would anyone want to go there with the low pay and an upgrade thats pushing forever is beyond me.
Quote: Welcome to the ****-a-roach of the industry.... Why would anyone want to go there with the low pay and an upgrade thats pushing forever is beyond me.
I was told its a Republic class.
Quote: Welcome to the ****-a-roach of the industry.... Why would anyone want to go there with the low pay and an upgrade thats pushing forever is beyond me.

Because it is better then lakes/gojet/mesa and no one else besides those 3 and rah hired you.....that would be my guess as to why someone takes the class.
There is a CHQ class starting the 6th and a Republic class on the 7th.

I can tell you, it's a lot better than a 135 cargo operation. Last week I flew the whole week with the landing gear down, 13-14 hour duty days and the pay is a lot less...

Any news on the Midwest recalls?
Quote: Because it is better then lakes/gojet/mesa and no one else besides those 3 and rah hired you.....that would be my guess as to why someone takes the class.
Or I am filthy rich and i just need a job to keep my rents of my back till the inheritance! muu haaa haaa Ahhh its good to dream....
Quote: Or I am filthy rich and i just need a job to keep my rents of my back till the inheritance! muu haaa haaa Ahhh its good to dream....
Haha, sorry if I worded that like a jerk at all. I should have to just put because thats where the OP got hired. But I just know some guys jumping ship from RAH right now, but that is everywhere that people are playing musical regionals.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 5
Go to