Hageland - October Class

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Hageland is preparing to bring aboard some FO's and some Captains.

There will be an October class. If this is for you, get your Resume, References, and Letters of Reference to the chief pilot.

I am one that is hoping for a FO position. Good luck.
Hiring right before winter? Is that normal, I always heard that the alaska compnanies did all there hiring in the spring to gear up for the busy summer season.
Quote: Hiring right before winter? Is that normal, I always heard that the alaska compnanies did all there hiring in the spring to gear up for the busy summer season.
I cannot say if that is normal or not, but I can say that there will be a class in October.
In addition to Hagelands, Grant is looking to add three more to it's class of sled drivers. Get your info in ASAP.
Do you think I would have a shot at a captain position with 2,700 total time and 2,400 of it being in a Dash 8? I dont have any Alaska time. How long would the upgrade be from single pilot flying to captain in their turbine aircraft?
Any news on how many of each they may be looking for? (FO's Capt's) which aircraft? (the 1900'S or?) Thanks and best of luck to all.
Hageland is the bush operation of the Era Alaska group. No 1900, no DHC-8.
Seems like Hageland had three 1900's at one time. No more? I've been away from AK for a while, a bit out of touch these days...
Speed: Last I heard, said 1900Cs went to the Frontier certificate during the formation of Era Alaska. The only Era 1900 based in the bush (to my recollection and about a year ago) was in Nome. This 1900 was flown by Frontier pilots doing pax service from Nome to Gamble and Savoonga. The only "big" metal I can think of on the HAG cert are the Shorts from Arctic Circle Air - and those may have very well gone to Frontier as well.

I do know that at one point HoTH wanted to consolidate the four certificates into two, not sure how that has progressed.
The trend at Hageland has always been to hire pilots who have most of their flight time in Alaska. So don't get your hopes up if you don't have at least 1/4 of your time in Alaska.
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to