Sun Country

Subscribe
38  78  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  98  138 
Page 88 of 155
Go to
Quote: Sun Country is officially for sale. Look it up.
Got a link for that one?
Quote: Got a link for that one?
LOL. Everything's for sale...
Crashpad
Could someone please PM some good crashpad info. I am starting class in December and won't be relocating to the MSP area until at least the spring. Thanks.
Looks like Jingle Pants got his top cronie into the DO position. Just when you think this place can't get anymore hostile...
Quote: Looks like Jingle Pants got his top cronie into the DO position. Just when you think this place can't get anymore hostile...
Exactly, one useless P O S
Quote: Looks like Jingle Pants got his top cronie into the DO position. Just when you think this place can't get anymore hostile...
I heard they are looking outside for a permanent DO.
Quote: I heard they are looking outside for a permanent DO.
The whole dysfunctional management ought to be replaced with new blood from the outside , send the current one back where they belong , to some failing regional.
Been kind of quiet on this thread lately. Any good Sunny rumors floating around out there??
Believe it or not, SWA was in building C last week talking with scheduling and dispatch about AIMS.
Quote: Believe it or not, SWA was in building C last week talking with scheduling and dispatch about AIMS.
They were looking at EFB utilization and releases. They posted about it on social media.
38  78  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  98  138 
Page 88 of 155
Go to