Sun Country

Subscribe
45  85  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  105  145 
Page 95 of 155
Go to
I also backed out of the interview. The pay is unacceptable. I understand there is someone right behind me waiting to take my spot but I hope by saying no to the interview the company will start seeing a trend and raise the pay. I hope by me saying no it will help the guys there.
Quote: I also backed out of the interview. The pay is unacceptable. I understand there is someone right behind me waiting to take my spot but I hope by saying no to the interview the company will start seeing a trend and raise the pay. I hope by me saying no it will help the guys there.
^^^^^^^This guy gets it!
Probably cheaper then getting a B737 type though! Wonder what the attrition is like to LUV?
You also might want to check the training failure rate and if you are willing to risk having it on your record.
BTW :
http://www.startribune.com/sun-count...end/480031723/

We are headed the wrong way.
Quote: You also might want to check the training failure rate and if you are willing to risk having it on your record.
BTW :
Sun Country offers to pay extra costs for stranded passengers - StarTribune.com

What is the training failure rate? New hire is supposed to be aqp now.
Quote: You also might want to check the training failure rate and if you are willing to risk having it on your record.
BTW :
Sun Country offers to pay extra costs for stranded passengers - StarTribune.com

That’s probably a smart idea from the company’s perspective. Failure on your record, and you’re a career pilot at Suncountry.
Quote: Probably cheaper then getting a B737 type though! Wonder what the attrition is like to LUV?
Nope.
737 type rating is about $10,000.
Keep your regional captain job making more money and buy one yourself.
Quote: Nope.
737 type rating is about $10,000.
Keep your regional captain job making more money and buy one yourself.
I have no intention of making the move, unless pay improves significantly. I doubt that will happen, and plenty of better places are hiring.
Got the offer for the job and accepted. That was several weeks ago how long should it take to hear from HR to start the pre-employment paperwork. Haven't gotten a set training date yet either. Just July, anyone hear what date they are planning?
Quote: Got the offer for the job and accepted. That was several weeks ago how long should it take to hear from HR to start the pre-employment paperwork. Haven't gotten a set training date yet either. Just July, anyone hear what date they are planning?
You should hear from them in early June. Normally classes are the first Monday of the month but who knows what impact the 4th of July might have.

Welcome!!
45  85  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  105  145 
Page 95 of 155
Go to