CommutAir Rumors and Info

Subscribe
136  186  226  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  246  286  336 
Page 236 of 541
Go to
Hey guys, forgive me if this has been asked before as I admittedly have only read the last 30 pages of this thread. Does anyone have a recommendation for where to find a decent gouge for the ATP written taken during the interview?
Shepard air interview prep. No other product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Shepard air interview prep. No other product.
Second this. Also there are no math or computing questions if my memory serves me correct.
None. Seems to be random. Hit the general ifr stuff and Vmc stuff. Far 23. COMBATS and know a current system of your airplane. Plus decode TAF with 123 rule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Reserves are not flying very much, I got a crash pad in IAD. 250/mo. at a hotel for 10 days.

I passed IOE in July, upgrading to ERJ Capt in August.
Any info on crash pads in the IAD area would be appreciated.
Starting IOE in August.
PM please.
New hire
Hey guys one quick question. I am planning to apply to CommuteAir in the following weeks. What plane I will most likely get as a new hire ? Q's or erj ? Thanks
Quote: Hey guys one quick question. I am planning to apply to CommuteAir in the following weeks. What plane I will most likely get as a new hire ? Q's or erj ? Thanks
It depends on what everyone else in class wants and your seniority. Class seniority is based on age. As a new-hire, it tends to go senior. For someone with 1000 prior 121 hours, they can expect to be Jet CAs in 6-12 months based on what's happening right now.
Quote: It depends on what everyone else in class wants and your seniority. Class seniority is based on age. As a new-hire, it tends to go senior. For someone with 1000 prior 121 hours, they can expect to be Jet CAs in 6-12 months based on what's happening right now.
As someone with 121 time, I guess so you mean, start off on the dash and then switch to the jet within 6 monthes or just get the jet right away? Dulles right out of training?
Quote: It depends on what everyone else in class wants and your seniority. Class seniority is based on age. As a new-hire, it tends to go senior. For someone with 1000 prior 121 hours, they can expect to be Jet CAs in 6-12 months based on what's happening right now.
Would Dash 8 CA be right away for those with 1,000 121?
Quote: Would Dash 8 CA be right away for those with 1,000 121?

Right now they are hiring jet captains first. So if you can upgrade then as soon as you finish dash or jet FO ioe you can get jet upgrade. They will not fill dash classes until jet class is full to get jets online faster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
136  186  226  232  233  234  235  236  237  238  239  240  246  286  336 
Page 236 of 541
Go to