CommutAir Rumors and Info

Subscribe
277  327  367  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  387  427  477 
Page 377 of 541
Go to
Quote: And we just hired a new Manager of Flight Operations who doesn't even have a bachelors degree....

First class operation, make no mistake.
Quote: It's comical to what lengths you'll defend commutair. I'm sorry, but an upper level manager should have a degree.
I'm just going to quote these and let you figure out what is wrong with CommutAir and bachelor's degrees.

You won, I'm out.
Sigh
The best thing..

Come here, get your hours and move on..

No use getting an ulcer about the happenings here, you will never change it.
Quote: Let's change this up a bit.

What are some facts on why someone should come here now vs going to Endeavor, PSA, PDT, or Envoy?

Quote: Haha. I proved a point? I'm so awesome. complaining don't change anything snowflake, did you sign up to be MEC Chairman? that's a good start for you to change the contract to benefit you.

Clueless? God I love that movie!!
"Girlie, as far as you're concerned, I am the messiah of the DMV".
Apparently getting the job done for less and with less QOL is your selling point? Come on, this "snowflake" is waiting.
Chief pilot call yesterday?
Anyone listened in on the call yesterday? Was airborne so missed it.
Quote: Anyone listened in on the call yesterday? Was airborne so missed it.
The best part was hearing someone who didn't know how to use the mute button flush the toilet and tell his dog that she's a good girl.
Quote: The best part was hearing someone who didn't know how to use the mute button flush the toilet and tell his dog that she's a good girl.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 LOL!!!
Quote: The best part was hearing someone who didn't know how to use the mute button flush the toilet and tell his dog that she's a good girl.
That was probably just a nicer way of mgmt passing along the bull**** they were telling the pilot group about growth and stability, and then telling them how good they were for believing it.
Quote: That was probably just a nicer way of mgmt passing along the bull**** they were telling the pilot group about growth and stability, and then telling them how good they were for believing it.
Sounds like every other CP call the last 6 months
Job posting for Director of Training

Chance for someone on these boards to "get r done"
Quote: Job posting for Director of Training

Chance for someone on these boards to "get r done"
The requirements are to have "previously transitioned a 121 training program to AQP"

There aren't many folks out there to choose from.
But this is long overdue and will ultimately be a good thing.
277  327  367  373  374  375  376  377  378  379  380  381  387  427  477 
Page 377 of 541
Go to