FedEx culture survey

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to
Anyone take the survey? Is it worth my time to take it?
Quote: Anyone take the survey? Is it worth my time to take it?
I finally took it to make the emails stop. Not sure otherwise. Very repetitive.
It definitely depends on what they do with the results ... only time will tell. I'm inclined to give the new SCP the benefit of the doubt until he gives us reason not to.
Isn't this just an online version of the old "brown bag lunch" with management?

No thanks. You really think they should need a survey to tell them what we like and don't like? Our negotiating team can tell them, if they'd listen.
Quote: Isn't this just an online version of the old "brown bag lunch" with management?

No thanks. You really think they should need a survey to tell them what we like and don't like? Our negotiating team can tell them, if they'd listen.
+1.

This survey is just an end run around our NC. I believe our participation in it only weakens our NC's position. What message would we send if more of us answered this survey than voted for the last TA?
[QUOTE
This survey is just an end run around our NC. I believe our participation in it only weakens our NC's position. What message would we send if more of us answered this survey than voted for the last TA?[/QUOTE]

Good point.
Quote: +1.

This survey is just an end run around our NC. I believe our participation in it only weakens our NC's position. What message would we send if more of us answered this survey than voted for the last TA?
Good point.
Shouldn't we wait until they pay us to take it?
I just watched the Flight Time video that's referenced in the survey. First time watching one of those videos. I thought it was pretty cool. Great communication tool as to what's coming up, and I really liked learning more about ORBIS, what an awesome program. Purple koolaid? Maybe

The 777 vs 747 video was also nice to watch and understand. I have to say that the UPS 747 leaving a brown streak across the sky, compared to the 777 purple streak, was pretty funny. (No insult intended to our UPS brothers and sisters ).
Quote: +1.

Hear hear!
1  2  3 
Page 1 of 3
Go to