Why I hate Southwest Airlines

Subscribe
40  80  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  100 
Page 90 of 102
Go to
I hate Southwest because their Fleet Bracket game would be really boring.

Quote: I hate Southwest because their Fleet Bracket game would be really boring.

It would be a safe bet that whoever created that bracket does not have a girlfriend.
What's the story on the two WN jets "touching" one another in DTW; Is that one of them in GM's old hanger?
disregard
filler
I like how the new Southwest commercial reminds me of the Delta ads, just not in black and white.
Quote: I've flown a good number of airplanes doing a good number of different things with them.

An airplane is an airplane and an airport is an airport couldn't be farther from the truth. It can mean the difference between hating and loving your job.
Had more fun living and flying the same jet as an expat for some two plus decades with a brief stint back in the US. Far better QOL. Far better pay. Far better respect. Accommodations and paid business class travel home.

Never get board of the different scenery, destinations or the variety of weather patterns either. At the end of the day, the SOPs are easy... all Boeing, and no reinventing the wheel like other carriers do.

Oh yeah... Bread sticks and cognac VSOP too?
Quote: J29,

As a moderator I would think that the fact that someone mentions 8000 posts and and obvious obsession (my wife the psychologist might even agree with me) with SWA shouldn't even remotely elicit your above post. Thank the Lord I don't have the time or desire to comment on the LandG about the greatest thread.

Just saying!

The Oscar
et tu Brutus? et tu?

Your wife is a psychologist? really? cool.
Quote: Why don't you ask the Psychiatrist who hired so many of the DAL pilots in the past. Oh wait, the rumor is he is no longer with us.

22 plus years in the old 737 and I still like going to work. How about you PD?

The Oscar
That right there is what it is all about brother... As much as I twist your nurples Oscar.. that is the absolute truth. I still love what I do, and I know you do too.. (I have no idea about PD though)

I have a great story about my meeting with Dr Janus back in the day that I'll tell you over a beer someday
Quote: Your wife is a psychologist? really? cool.

So she understands when you ask her to dress like your mother
Quote: The trademark livery color of Southwest Airlines is various shade and tones of the color orange.

The color orange is often characterised by the well-known popular fruit bearing it's name. (i.e. The Orange)

The state of Florida is widely known as "The Sunshine State" due to it's abundance of sunshine, which provides the right temperate climate for the Orange fruit to grow. Florida is well know domestically for it Orange exports.

Casey Anthony is from Florida, and a large portion of the American public believe her to be guilty, even though she was acquitted of all charges in open court.

Personally, I don't think any of this is coincidence and Southwest cannot deny their involvement in allowing Casey Anthony to walk free.
Finally someone who gets it! We have been trying to cover up our involvement for years and the stress has been unimaginable. Thank you for airing our dirty little secret. I will sleep more soundly tonight knowing the cat is out of the bag and I no longer need to be complicit in the cover up. Whew! I really hope the true "grassy knoll" video ever comes out, 'cause we'll never be able to explain that one.
40  80  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  100 
Page 90 of 102
Go to