Crew Cars

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 12 of 13
Go to
Quote: Flightline First in KNEW has a nice Jeep for a crew car. Lakeside Harbor is the place to drive it to for some great NOLA cuisine if the Messina's Runway Cafe next door to the FBO is closed (Mondays).
One of my favorite FBOs.
Cessna Service Center in San Antonio has a fairly new Ford Taurus to cruise town in. If your into Sushi, take the Taurus over to Godai Sushi Bar & Japanese Restaurant where all the sushi is made by the head chef!
Signature at (KHOU) Houston Hobby has a nice Chevy Impala you can drive over to Kelley's Country Cookin'. Make sure your really hungry before you order "The Hungry Man Breakfast".

New Castle, WY. (KECS)- You get the choice of an Oldsmobile somethingornother or a mid 90's Grand AM. I got the Olds. Pulls hard to the right and has a dubious rattle in the rear of the car at speed. Definitely a chic magnet!!! Reminded me of the original post Flower Aviation Pontiac that started all this. Drove into town to Grazzers for a really good burger.

Great thread! The US is amazing for pilots! Lots of airports, and a crew car at everyone. Good luck with getting one in Canada!!!
Pic's didn't load on original post:

Quote: New Castle, WY. (KECS)- You get the choice of an Oldsmobile somethingornother or a mid 90's Grand AM. I got the Olds. Pulls hard to the right and has a dubious rattle in the rear of the car at speed. Definitely a chic magnet!!! Reminded me of the original post Flower Aviation Pontiac that started all this. Drove into town to Grazzers for a really good burger.

Forgot about this thread until I landed this beauty in Snyder, Texas. A slick Crown Vic with cold AC and leather interior. The Vic's are getting few and far between as time moves on. It was nice to see a survivor. We drove it to The Butcher's Block for lunch. Great Ribeye and the Redfish was the bomb.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/12tjFMhvwqGkgz5o9
https://photos.app.goo.gl/DCu4AA1ZVFeLAR7B8
Figured out how paste the photo's directly to the thread.....been a while and things changed!

Quote: Figured out how paste the photo's directly to the thread.....been a while and things changed!

And yes that's a S.A.M missle laucher behind the Citation!

Chandler Aviation in Carlsbad, NM now has a couple of Yukon XLs to drive to the lunch spot. For breakfast try the omletes with green and red salsa at the Pecos River Cafe. For lunch you can't go wrong with the green chili cheese burger at the Yellow Brix just past Pecos River Cafe.
Carlsbad
2  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 12 of 13
Go to