Crew Cars

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 13
Go to
Forgot to give details on the new Montana; all the check engine lights that can light up on the dash are a glow, and the electric sliding doors are hit or miss on whether they work.
Valdosta, GA. Asked for a courtesy car and the lineman ended up giving us his personal car (a old Altima). We didn't realize it initially until we got in, started it up, and he had his system blaring with death metal double pumps. Hilarious.
Grand Rapids, MN (KGPZ) Dodge Dakota. Lots of rust!! Thought I might start adding a local eating establishment. Try the Saw Mill….decent food.

Woodward, OK. KWWR. One pimp daddy Deville. I almost drove this 69k mile ride home!

In West Palm Beach (KPBI) at signature flight support, they had a mustang convertible. Nothing like driving on the beach, during a warm day, in a convertible.
Daytona Beach had the PT cruiser with the surf board on top.
Gillette, WY. has a Subaru Station wagon with a 5 speed! How many missed lunch because they don't drive a stick!?!?!
Quote: Gillette, WY. has a Subaru Station wagon with a 5 speed! How many missed lunch because they don't drive a stick!?!?!
Really? You can't drive a stick? Really?
Quote: Gillette, WY. has a Subaru Station wagon with a 5 speed! How many missed lunch because they don't drive a stick!?!?!
I am sure anyone who can fly a DC-8 can drive a stick.
Quote: Really? You can't drive a stick? Really?
A lot of people under 30 in the US can't drive a manual. I learned to drive a manual at 15, didn't drive one for almost ten years (I actually haven't owned a car since I was 17, all subways for me or carshare); a friend bought a new Fiat 500 with a manual and I was up in no time. Just took a few passes on hills but it's amazing how simple it is once you've learned it. After I'm going I have no issues whatsoever.

Does anyone know if this it the real Kulula Airlines crew car?
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 
Page 8 of 13
Go to