Silver Airways

Subscribe
198  248  288  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  308  348  398 
Page 298 of 683
Go to
That was supposed to be"bases". Not basis. Damned autocorrect!
Quote: Cry me a river! He deserves to outed! Went behind the back of the entire pilot group and attempted to stab us repeatedly in the back! He is NOT the victim in anyway shape or form! I say fire them for insubordination or w/e reason they can find, move us all up a couple numbers!

Where's the 'like' button?

Quote: Scab material? That word is being thrown around way to much these days.

I agree. That word is being used waaayyyyy to much these days.
I agree... I wouldn't use the term scab in this situation but there are a few others that come to mind.
Quote:
I agree... I wouldn't use the term scab in this situation but there are a few others that come to mind.

I was trying to find a good word to describe it. I know it has nothing to do with crossing picket lines, but definitely a sell out or Benedict Arnold
Mod Note:

Any further improper or nonchalant/loose use of the word "scab" will result in severely restricted participation here. We give leeway on a lot of things, but there are some things/topics/issues/commentary that are simply not tolerated. And since we are a private entity, censorship is not even a factor so please do not bandy that word around either.
Quote: I was trying to find a good word to describe it. I know it has nothing to do with crossing picket lines, but definitely a sell out or Benedict Arnold

I like Benedict Arnold.

I think that is more appropriate.
With 15 new 1900 F/Os in training, anyone venture where they're going?!?!
Quote:
With 15 new 1900 F/Os in training, anyone venture where they're going?!?!

Most likely billings with the scattered few to some of the NE bases. 3 BIL and 1 FLL beech FOs are upgrading to beech capt this month, so they will fill billings for sure (for now) and the couple blank spots in the cle area.

15 beech FOs is a lot so I don't know where they're looking for the extra man power. Definitely looks like some rsv action for most.
Quote: Most likely billings with the scattered few to some of the NE bases. 3 BIL and 1 FLL beech FOs are upgrading to beech capt this month, so they will fill billings for sure (for now) and the couple blank spots in the cle area.

15 beech FOs is a lot so I don't know where they're looking for the extra man power. Definitely looks like some rsv action for most.
Upgrade class got cancelled, cuz they're waiting for us to finish training, LOL... but, what's this about an FLL Beech F/O?!
Quote:
Quote: Most likely billings with the scattered few to some of the NE bases. 3 BIL and 1 FLL beech FOs are upgrading to beech capt this month, so they will fill billings for sure (for now) and the couple blank spots in the cle area.

Upgrade class got cancelled, cuz they're waiting for us to finish training, LOL... but, what's this about an FLL Beech F/O?!

There's 6 beech pilots who are waiting for Saab transition and 1 to beech upgrade. These 6 are nothing but reserve and used everywhere. Fll beech base realistically is closed
198  248  288  294  295  296  297  298  299  300  301  302  308  348  398 
Page 298 of 683
Go to