Silver Airways

Subscribe
217  267  307  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  327  367  417 
Page 317 of 683
Go to
It's my upgrade and I want it now! For real though no idea when that 1900 upgrade starts? I thought it was May but postponed for new hires to finish up. I wouldn't mind getting back to PKB.
I love how they keep saying this airline is "properly staffed" yet I haven't been able to improve my line or drop a day without hassle for 3 months because of minimum reserve coverage...

Another note, this new 10ft requirement for out times-- someone up here did the math (i dont know how or where these numbers came from) and it could equate to as much as an 8.3% reduction in blocl times/pay...especially in IAD with pushback operations.
Quote: It's my upgrade and I want it now! For real though no idea when that 1900 upgrade starts? I thought it was May but postponed for new hires to finish up. I wouldn't mind getting back to PKB.
I thought u were leaving for some other place. R u still gonna go through the ATP training then?
Quote: I love how they keep saying this airline is "properly staffed" yet I haven't been able to improve my line or drop a day without hassle for 3 months because of minimum reserve coverage...

Another note, this new 10ft requirement for out times-- someone up here did the math (i dont know how or where these numbers came from) and it could equate to as much as an 8.3% reduction in blocl times/pay...especially in IAD with pushback operations.
It will change back to called times soon.
Quote: I love how they keep saying this airline is "properly staffed" yet I haven't been able to improve my line or drop a day without hassle for 3 months because of minimum reserve coverage...

Welcome to the regionals. Short staffed is the business model.

Are you saying that your "out" time is not reflected until the plane moves 10 feet?!?! Is that the time for being paid, or the time that the airline shows as "on time" or both?
Quote: Are you saying that your "out" time is not reflected until the plane moves 10 feet?!?! Is that the time for being paid, or the time that the airline shows as "on time" or both?
Both

I can't see us keeping it like this for too long.
Two weeks ago:

Quote: You can go if you want lol I'm not going.
Quote: I got $5 that says you are
Quote: I got $5 that says if I pass my interview coming up I'm out.
Quote: Ill up it to $15....still in?
Quote: Put me down for $20 and the first beer next time we cross paths.
Today:

Quote: It's my upgrade and I want it now! For real though no idea when that 1900 upgrade starts? I thought it was May but postponed for new hires to finish up. I wouldn't mind getting back to PKB.
Quote: I thought u were leaving for some other place. R u still gonna go through the ATP training then?
I'm still taking bets. Odds are now 2:1 (for new takers, Saluki's still 1:1 unless he says otherwise)
Quote: Are you saying that your "out" time is not reflected until the plane moves 10 feet?!?! Is that the time for being paid, or the time that the airline shows as "on time" or both?
Both. The other day we were hooked up to the tug, brakes released, no2 running, but ramp held us for about 8 minutes in our alley for congestion. By TAMDAR logic, we weren't "out" nor getting paid... The only saving grace is our block-or-better, but on those days where you have weather delays in the penalty box, dodging storms, holding, etc that would make you over-block, you're getting screwed out of potentially 5-10 minutes of pay per leg, nonetheless the flight time. Apparently AWAC recently went to this policy and its already in arbitration
What a joke. (10 ft.)
@Carl

I've decided ill stay but only for 1900 Captain in DUJ. How's that sound to you?
217  267  307  313  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  327  367  417 
Page 317 of 683
Go to