Silver Airways

Subscribe
390  440  480  486  487  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  500  540  590 
Page 490 of 683
Go to
I agree on the shrinkage part but doubt furloughs natural attrition will take care of that.
Quote: Three words, gentlemen: Shrink to profitability.

I predict the closure of CLE and furloughs in 2014. God speed, men.
Y U Say Dis?
Quote: Y U Say Dis?
Just a hunch. Feels, man, we has felt these feels before.
Quote: Just a hunch. Feels, man, we has felt these feels before.
In Oct. CLE was shut down for a while.
Any ideas what the FL domiciles will be and if they will bid senior? I've been thinking of applying because I own a house in Jax and if I could get a FL base it would (seemingly) be an easier commute than somewhere out of state.
Quote: Any ideas what the FL domiciles will be and if they will bid senior? I've been thinking of applying because I own a house in Jax and if I could get a FL base it would (seemingly) be an easier commute than somewhere out of state.
All the fl bases are senior, new hires likely to get ATL, IAD or CLE.
Quote: Any ideas what the FL domiciles will be and if they will bid senior? I've been thinking of applying because I own a house in Jax and if I could get a FL base it would (seemingly) be an easier commute than somewhere out of state.
FL does go senior, but GNV is the most junior of them and not too far from JAX. Even though being a senior FO for silver is like winning the special Olympics I have had no issues getting the line that I want. People unfortunately leave this gem of an airline at an alarming rate which means you could likely hold GNV inside of 6 months as an FO based on attrition. If you have an ATP and you have applied and not been called let me know and I will smack someone in the teeth and remind them we need FO's.

p.s. I love lamp. I LOVE LAMP!
Quote: I don't like crushing peoples spirits.
LOL!!!! Funniest thing I've heard in a while.

I wanna find out where I'm going to be based as an FO!

Come on!
Quote:

I wanna find out where I'm going to be based as an FO!

Come on!
I assumed Greenville, but was hoping IAD.............
390  440  480  486  487  488  489  490  491  492  493  494  500  540  590 
Page 490 of 683
Go to