Silver Airways

Subscribe
157  557  607  647  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  667 
Page 657 of 683
Go to
Quote: Hi All,
Im at a regional and based in the North East. My regional is just the same as the rest. Poor work rules and flying into EWR/LGA is generally awful. 6 day trips also suck.

Is there anything about Silver that would make it a worse choice compared to where I am now? I would much rather live in Miami and having a day trip occasionally would suit me fine.

What y'all think?
We have a FLL base which is mostly day trips.
We are hiring up to 16 FO's per month directly into the ATR and SAAB.

I'm not sure if Silver would be a better fit than where you are now, PM me with specific questions. I'll try to get you the information you're looking for to help you make a decision.
I wish Silver’s compensation package was in line with other regionals. I’m not interested in going mainline and Silver looks like a place I where I could be content for many years. But $34/hr? Ouch.
Quote: I wish Silver’s compensation package was in line with other regionals. I’m not interested in going mainline and Silver looks like a place I where I could be content for many years. But $34/hr? Ouch.

It’s coming soon. Hang in there - it’ll be worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: It’s coming soon. Hang in there - it’ll be worth it

Remember that Silver is the former Gulfstream international rebranded to try and avoid that Stigma. What you really want is a regional with a well respected training program. That gives you the best chance to move to a major. Skywest, Endeavor, AA owned regionals ect..
Quote: Remember that Silver is the former Gulfstream international rebranded to try and avoid that Stigma.
Sure, and United is the rebrand of PeoplExpress.
Guessing you’re with one of the aforementioned regionals? Wanna know a word Silver pilots aren’t very familiar with..? “Commuting”

Quote: Remember that Silver is the former Gulfstream international rebranded to try and avoid that Stigma. What you really want is a regional with a well respected training program. That gives you the best chance to move to a major. Skywest, Endeavor, AA owned regionals ect..
sorry but not many people from GIA are still there. Especially the training program that was gone a while before they went into ch11
Info
Quote: Dear All!

Does anyone know terms and conditions for foreign pilots (with FAA ATP) to obtain “green card” with Silver Airways?

Appreciate any information. PM if fill more appropriate.

Iurii
Hello all, looking for same info, GC in process finally working on ATP, currently flying ATR at Bahamasair. 3000+ TT
Quote: It’s coming soon. Hang in there - it’ll be worth it
I have an interview next week.
Quote: I have an interview next week.

PM sent

157  557  607  647  653  654  655  656  657  658  659  660  661  667 
Page 657 of 683
Go to