FedEx Delivery Goes Terribly Wrong...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Seen on yahoo.com today, 12/20... this is a youtube clip of the same video:

FedEx Delivery Goes Terribly Wrong - YouTube
If this is for real, the company needs to track this guy down and fire him on the spot. There's simply no excuse for such behavior. One stunt like this undoes a thousand "attaboys."
Quote: If this is for real, the company needs to track this guy down and fire him on the spot.
Was it a contractor, or a real FedEx Express employee ? How can you tell ...

Brown wants to know, they have an opening for him !

Express so up until today he most likely worked directly for Fred.
I guess the sender didn't require a signature
Got What He Paid For
Quote: Seen on yahoo.com today, 12/20... this is a youtube clip of the same video:

FedEx Delivery Goes Terribly Wrong - YouTube
He only paid for Second Day delivery and that's what he got. At least the driver didn't leave it outside the locked gate where it could be ripped off and the box was in tact so there wasn't any broken glass to sweep up.

What's the problem ?

G'Luck Mates if you ship FedEx.
It doesn't look good but everyone needs to realize that we can't see where the package landed. For all we know there is a foam pit or something out of the video frame and maybe the package landed there. Can't form an educated opinion without all the information.
Quote: It doesn't look good but everyone needs to realize that we can't see where the package landed. For all we know there is a foam pit or something out of the video frame and maybe the package landed there. Can't form an educated opinion without all the information.
Probably landed in Snoopy's dog bed .... its all good !

Hell, my landings cause more trauma than that! It only fell about 4 feet.
Quote: It doesn't look good but everyone needs to realize that we can't see where the package landed. For all we know there is a foam pit or something out of the video frame and maybe the package landed there. Can't form an educated opinion without all the information.
Yeah, I agree.

My foam pit is right there by my gate. The Fedex guy hardly ever misses.

foam pit??? Are you kidding??
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to