AF reserve/ Guard training

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: don't forget Chintos for breakfast tacos

what about Jitra ? You know I went there all the time in 1996, it was "the place" for Oriental food, flash forward to 2009, and about 10 different foreign countries later, and Jitras was a joke. aquariums with fish and ice tea and sweet and sour sauce. fortune cookies bought in bulk from Sams/Costco.

Big whoop. Not impressed (any more)

DR has Rudys BBQ now, thats a pretty good place
Del Rio has a way of making mediocre places (Jitra) look good based solely on comparison to the other options available. Especially when there are no other options.

Rudy's, like most everything in the state of Texas, is completely overrated. Overpriced gas station BBQ? Seriously?

My class and I made our time in Del Rio fun, of course, but it's mind boggling to me that people go back to work there voluntarily. The reserves I can maybe understand... but the LSI sim instructors? Spending the waning days of your life in such a dump is appealing to people?
Quote: Del Rio has a way of making mediocre places (Jitra) look good based solely on comparison to the other options available. Especially when there are no other options.

Rudy's, like most everything in the state of Texas, is completely overrated. Overpriced gas station BBQ? Seriously?

My class and I made our time in Del Rio fun, of course, but it's mind boggling to me that people go back to work there voluntarily. The reserves I can maybe understand... but the LSI sim instructors? Spending the waning days of your life in such a dump is appealing to people?
agree fully
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to