Delta Travelnet Parent ticket charge

Subscribe
Trying to list my parents. When I put in my CC it says my card will be charged. I thought the card wasn't charged until they actually travel since it is STANDBY travel. What happens if I need to re-list on multiple flights. Will I have a big mess of charges to try to get refunded?

Sorry for posting this here, travelnet has a 5-7 day response time.

Thanks!
I believe you would have to pay for every flight for your parents. It is a huge hassle. Maybe just list for the one, and have the gate agents keep rolling them over to the next flights, etc...so you dont have to list for and pay for all those flights. Also I just give my parents my travel net username and password and let them learn and pay for themselves...that seems to be the easiest way to handle things. If they have to cancel and re-list after they have alreay paid, theirs or yours credit card will be refunded fairly quickly. Good luck.
Much appreciated. Thanks!!
Quote: I believe you would have to pay for every flight for your parents. It is a huge hassle. Maybe just list for the one, and have the gate agents keep rolling them over to the next flights, etc...so you dont have to list for and pay for all those flights. Also I just give my parents my travel net username and password and let them learn and pay for themselves...that seems to be the easiest way to handle things. If they have to cancel and re-list after they have alreay paid, theirs or yours credit card will be refunded fairly quickly. Good luck.
Yes, if your parents can't make the trip, there is a "refund" button in TravelNet that makes the refund quick, easy and painless. My parents were told by a mainline agent that regional parents don't have to pay anymore but their card was charged anyways so guess it wasn't so. Traveling date of travel on S4 is tough to get out and buddy pass riders getting the last seat makes it worse.
Quote: Yes, if your parents can't make the trip, there is a "refund" button in TravelNet that makes the refund quick, easy and painless. My parents were told by a mainline agent that regional parents don't have to pay anymore but their card was charged anyways so guess it wasn't so. Traveling date of travel on S4 is tough to get out and buddy pass riders getting the last seat makes it worse.
I'll add to that. Not sure what airline the OP flies for, but at least at Pinnacle with our crappy benefits parents travel with the DOH for standby priority as the date of travel, so basically dead last. Hope they aren't trying to get anywhere important quickly, cause that ain't gonna happen.