ExpressJet Delta aeronautical knowledge test?

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to
I was wondering if anyone has any info or gouges on the 60 question Aeronautical test given by ExpressJet?
ExpressJet Airlines Pilot Interview Profiles
Do you have GOOGLE Docs? PM me if you do....
Really.....Gouge for an aeronautical test? This might come as a surprise, but this is knowledge you are suppose to possess as a pilot.
Quote: Really.....Gouge for an aeronautical test? This might come as a surprise, but this is knowledge you are suppose to possess as a pilot.
Nothing like getting talked down to by a guys whose name is "Fartsarefunny"
Quote: Really.....Gouge for an aeronautical test? This might come as a surprise, but this is knowledge you are suppose to possess as a pilot.
Have you taken this test? Do you know whats on it? Alot of the content is very old archaic material. Alot to do with turbojet principals. Hate to burst your bubble but not alot of guys out there itnerviewing for regional FO jobs have pure turbojet time. Or any jet time. Get off your high horse and don't run your mouth at people trying to prep.
Well then I'd imagine you never used the test prep FAA written guides with the question banks? You just knew how to measure pallet weights on a 727?
Quote: Well then I'd imagine you never used the test prep FAA written guides with the question banks? You just knew how to measure pallet weights on a 727?
Of course he knew that.
gouge makes the aviation world do 'round.....

good luck dude on your prep!!!!!! If I come across anything, I will certainly forward to you!
Well I did the interview and the 60 question test was the hardest test I have ever taken.. But besides that the interview went very well...
1  2 
Page 1 of 2
Go to