Republic sues the pilot union

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to
Quote:
Soon they're ALL going to have a real problem with their businesses. My guess is they'll wait till it becomes a crisis and cry for help from someone.
I couldn't agree more with this. All of these companies will wait until nobody will work for them and then cry to congress that they can't hire enough people with the new rest rules and 1500 hr rule etc. etc. and what do you think our trusted elected representatives will do?
Corporation are people according to SCOTUS. Can finance superpack to spew lie , negativity, false information to Damage any opponent ( individual, groups, etc..).
False advertisements is also another way to damage a competitor.
And all this is legal, fair & balance...
But if a real citizen express personnel opinion ( real or bias ) against a corporation, that citizen can be sued an brought to justice.

I guess we have two kind of citizen( people & corporation ) with a different set of rules for each.

Just food for thought,
Sure but you will get 23 an hour
Aww poor teamsters.....someone with Teeth has finally had it with their BS propaganda!
Quote: Aww poor teamsters.....someone with Teeth has finally had it with their BS propaganda!

Not one inaccurate word on that website. So where is the propaganda? You F9 guys may want to wait for the conclusion of the lawsuit before you celebrate bedfords victory.
Quote: Not one inaccurate word on that website. So where is the propaganda? You F9 guys may want to wait for the conclusion of the lawsuit before you celebrate bedfords victory.
We are not celebrating anything. All that we want is you take our name(pictures) out of it, as you should. We do not need the bad publicity. We have no dog in your dog fight with RAH.

Good luck to you all. I mean that!
Seriously - the 5% F9 guys need to get on the team. The RAHer's are fighting the very fight with management that could improve the industry for all pilots, not just regional pilots.

F9er's put your big boy pants on, swallow your ego's, and support any regional pilot trying to improve this God forsaken industry. Can't you put your petty differences aside for a few weeks/months and support the Labor of your industry.

Gosh -- you misguided few tick me off!

Rant over!!!!!!
Message to Bryan Bedford:

Please just give these guys what they are asking for so they will shut tfup! There...I support you!

Rant over!
Quote: Seriously - the 5% F9 guys need to get on the team. The RAHer's are fighting the very fight with management that could improve the industry for all pilots, not just regional pilots.

F9er's put your big boy pants on, swallow your ego's, and support any regional pilot trying to improve this God forsaken industry. Can't you put your petty differences aside for a few weeks/months and support the Labor of your industry.

Gosh -- you misguided few tick me off!

Rant over!!!!!!
F9 does not and never will be a part of your "TEAM"..... Good luck
Quote: We are not celebrating anything. All that we want is you take our name(pictures) out of it, as you should. We do not need the bad publicity. We have no dog in your dog fight with RAH.

Good luck to you all. I mean that!
Sure you do.... 1 seniority list, same union.... you have plenty in it.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 4 of 5
Go to