SM Out at 9E

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
Quote: When's the vacancy bid for COO and CFO?
Bring back Harry Mitchel and Mary Finnegan. After all, they were the ones who always said, "The Qs are our future!"
Quote: That's what she said?
Hahahahahahah!!!!!

ShyGuy made a funny!!

Wow there's still hope for you! Maybe you're a human being after all.

See something good is coming out of this mess.
Does he get severance pay during ch 11?
Quote: It is Comair all over again except we didn't even have to strike.
Pinnacle IS the next Comair. Comair will be gone in 2 years and Delta needs a new carrier to be the whip-saw. Management is going to swing for the fences when the subject of paycuts comes up in BK court. And ALPA gave them plenty of fodder, with our "Industry Leading Contract" and all...

This is going to get messy.
Quote: Pinnacle IS the next Comair. Comair will be gone in 2 years and Delta needs a new carrier to be the whip-saw. Management is going to swing for the fences when the subject of paycuts comes up in BK court. And ALPA gave them plenty of fodder, with our "Industry Leading Contract" and all...

This is going to get messy.
Why do you think Comair will be gone in 2 years and Pinnacle will survive this fraud of a BK?
Will this affect my pinnacle points?
Quote: Will this affect my pinnacle points?
Question of the century!
The best part of this merger for me was getting new uniform pants...albeit it took a while for them to get the size right
Quote:
Quote: When's the vacancy bid for COO and CFO?
Bring back Harry Mitchel and Mary Finnegan. After all, they were the ones who always said, "The Qs are our future!"
This world is a much safer and better place with MF nowhere near an airline.
Quote: will this affect my pinnacle points?
like ^^^^^^
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to