DL to get new contract soon

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 37
Go to
Don't know how this doesn't have its own thread yet. I've seen rumblings on the 10 million+ "Latest and greatest DL" thread but think this one deserves its own.

Rumor I've heard is DL is close to a deal with management. Also heard that the deal will be done anywhere as soon as a few weeks to a couple months.

I've also heard numbers floated around 11% pay raises for each of the next two years, then cost of living raises after that.

I haven't heard anything about what DL pilots may or MAY NOT be giving up to get these items.

So what are you guys at DL hearing?
Quote: Don't know how this doesn't have its own thread yet. I've seen rumblings on the 10 million+ "Latest and greatest DL" thread but think this one deserves its own.

Rumor I've heard is DL is close to a deal with management. Also heard that the deal will be done anywhere as soon as a few weeks to a couple months.

I've also heard numbers floated around 11% pay raises for each of the next two years, then cost of living raises after that.

I haven't heard anything about what DL pilots may or MAY NOT be giving up to get these items.

11% initial is insulting.
Old dead rumor... nothing to see here..
Quote: 11% initial is insulting.

And how. A TA with that would not even make it to VR. Won't fly.
Agreed. Given that it would take 73% to restore us to our 2004 rates (pre paycut) adjusted for inflation, and 45% to equalize the W2's of our MD-88 pilots with SWA pilots... 11% is not only not in the ballpark, it's not even on the planet! "Insulting" is a very diplomatic way of putting it.
Quote: Don't know how this doesn't have its own thread yet. I've seen rumblings on the 10 million+ "Latest and greatest DL" thread but think this one deserves its own.

I haven't heard anything about what DL pilots may or MAY NOT be giving
up to get these items.

11% the first year will be voted down IMO. It needs to be SWA rates first year for our 737 and MD88 pilots, and then more for larger planes. That plus zero more 76 seat RJs and better JV/Codeshare protections.
Rotflmao.....

Insulting indeed sir! Wheres the money....
What percentage is NOT insulting? just axin'
In the latest MEC Chair update from TO he said that if the current pace of negotiations continues than we should expect to have a TA within a few weeks. He said they are meeting almost daily for hours on end and that a lot of progress is being and has been made.
1  2  3  4  5  11 
Page 1 of 37
Go to