And Now... For Something Completely Different

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 68
Go to
Great stuff! Reminds me of Bob Stevens, but airline-specific. Even as a non-airline pilot, I like 'em.

Would love to see more.
Dinger !!!.... especially the 727 initial !!!
8hourrule,

Some of these were drawn awhile back....I do feel for the Comair dudes and dudettes. They've been shaken and thrown around like a dog toy....
Quote: The Comair mole has had enough whacking. It does not even pop up anymore.
And god forbid DAL decides to add ANOTHER DCI carrier in the form of Eagle, who as far as I know isn't DCI.

But the pic is probably my favorite.
It is a great compliment that you give me comparing these to Bob Stevens. He is one of my inspirations and I can only hope to be half as successful as he was. There is a need for more humor in our industry......too many "Don't Call Me Francis" folks....
Quote: It is a great compliment that you give me comparing these to Bob Stevens. He is one of my inspirations and I can only hope to be half as successful as he was. There is a need for more humor in our industry......too many "Don't Call Me Francis" folks....

You are so right Dan, on the humor remark above. Keep up the great work and if you ever put together a book of all these, I want one!

I think it would be a great seller at the stop over stores.

Maybe you could also sell it at the Delta Museum, just put in a couple featuring "The Spirit" 767, being driven by Harry A, maybe hitting the tail of an RJ on the way to the museum.

Thanks for the laughs!
Thanks for the laughs. You really brightened up my day!
And Now...For Something Completely Different.
These are great man!!! Put a book together and start selling it in the crew store.
Realy great stuff. For you youngsters, there was a Delta Captain who was a professional artist by the name of Tony Couch. He has some very classic cartoons you may still see around the campus and he was the "inhouse" artist for the Roar. Perhaps we have found his replacement. Sometimes it's not about the quality, but rather the sarcastic, but true, nature of the subject matter. Please keep producing.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13  53 
Page 3 of 68
Go to