DPA crying voter fraud alert already

Subscribe
I'm a DPA member and have not made up my mind on the vote yet. With that being said I really think DPA is getting desperate and will say just about anything these days. I'm almost beginning to distrust their spin as opposed to DALPA's. Their latest is saying that you don't get a "receipt" when you vote. The photo even shows a "receipt" on the confirmation page. I watched my crashpad roommate vote and I saw a receipt and confirmation # appear which he printed out so I'm not sure what DPA is talking about regarding fraud due to no voter receipt?
Quote: I'm a DPA member and have not made up my mind on the vote yet. With that being said I really think DPA is getting desperate and will say just about anything these days. I'm almost beginning to distrust their spin as opposed to DALPA's. Their latest is saying that you don't get a "receipt" when you vote. The photo even shows a "receipt" on the confirmation page. I watched my crashpad roommate vote and I saw a receipt and confirmation # appear which he printed out so I'm not sure what DPA is talking about regarding fraud due to no voter receipt?
Same idea as the abortion email. Their desperation is not providing solutions - only that ALPA = Bad. Just trust us, it will be better over here.

I'm about to head over to the site and vote. I'll put my result up here, but I have no concerns about the counting of votes. It's not like the MEC will be tasked with counting a shoebox full of votes. It's an electronic secret ballot.

The only possible way to fully ensure a "clean" vote would be to publish each pilot's voting record for all to see/dispute if necessary after the fact. I think most guys would not be in favor of that. Maybe ALPA should have run a survey on this point to be sure though??? Of course the DPA would just assert that ALPA ignored the survey results . . . .
Quote: I'm a DPA member and have not made up my mind on the vote yet. With that being said I really think DPA is getting desperate and will say just about anything these days. I'm almost beginning to distrust their spin as opposed to DALPA's. Their latest is saying that you don't get a "receipt" when you vote. The photo even shows a "receipt" on the confirmation page. I watched my crashpad roommate vote and I saw a receipt and confirmation # appear which he printed out so I'm not sure what DPA is talking about regarding fraud due to no voter receipt?
I think they are referring to your yes or no vote not being on the receipt.

With the abortion email and now this, whoever is firing off these emails needs to take a breather.
Typical lies by DPA. TC let his dream get out of control. I'll have nothing to do with DPA any longer.
Just voted.

I read the DPA email about the voter fraud and they are complaining that the receipt doesn't display which way you voted. I don't consider that a big deal since it has a confirmation page before you hit submit. I didn't get any weird vibes that anything under-handed was taking place. They're grasping at straws . . . .
This is why DPA need to close its mouth. Its false. Lets the ALPA process go forward. It bring more creditability issues to DPA more than they already have.
DPA should tell guys to vote no, then hope it passes. If their goal is to push ALPA out.
Quote: DPA should tell guys to vote no, then hope it passes. If their goal is to push ALPA out.
What do you mean "their" goal? You are DPA. You quote their inaccurate, misleading, or blatantly dishonest stuff. It's "your" goal.

You want to lead...own this with pride because that's what you've been asking for. June 15, a nice day to discuss fraud and abortion...
I voted, got the receipt #, and if I have any questions, I will call with that #. Simple.