Cheapest flight schools in the U.S.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to
Quote: I know it's already cheap but...do they offer any bulk rater or discounts for paying cash up front?
Private Message sent.
I learned in Oregon. No sales tax really add up over time.
Quote: Where is the cheapest flight school in the U.S. when it comes to getting your Private and Instrument rating?
My advice to you -- go to flight academy. You can get all of your tickets there fast. I went to All ATPs. They are awesome. They do what they promise -- all your rating and tickets in very few months. They cheaper than any other academy in the country.
I wish you all the best !
I did an intro flight at ATP. Everything was good and the instructor was very nice. What I do absolutely hate about ATP is that they just keep calling you and bombarding you with emails. I also had 1 conversation with ATP on the phone and the guy was VERY VERY pushy which I didn't like...he was almost like a telemarketer. I don't want to just be another number so I think i'll take my $$$$ elsewhere.
Quote: If you don't like being just another number let me fill you in about being at an airline, looking at your tag you should already know.

Side story I have been calling my boss all last week only to be told he was busy(even from his own mouth), and that he would call me back later. He never did. I am predicting that tomorrow I am going to get a call from him questioning me why I called in sick all of last week and all of this coming week and why I have tried to contact him about it.
I have been in the airline industry for about a decade now. Worked for a regional, low-cost, and a major. Ramp, Customer Service, Operations, and In-Flight. I know what i'm getting myself into.

I don't mind being just a number when I get paid, but when the money is coming out of my pocket...that's a whole different ballgame.
Quote: I have been in the airline industry for about a decade now. Worked for a regional, low-cost, and a major. Ramp, Customer Service, Operations, and In-Flight. I know what i'm getting myself into.

I don't mind being just a number when I get paid, but when the money is coming out of my pocket...that's a whole different ballgame.
Exactly... I had the same experience with ATP and it was really off-putting. Straight tele-marketer style and the girl I spoke to even hung up on me before I finished telling her why I didn't choose to go with them. Downright rude. Whatever... I'm more than happy/satisfied with the training I received/am receiving.
Cheapest Flight Schools
New Tazewell TN FBO: 3A2

Cessna 172 Wet: $100/hour
Instruction: $30/hour Air
Ground: $15/hour
Have you heard of FSX Chicago?

C172 = $120 per hour
Instruction = $45 to 50 per hour
They also have ground school classes = $15 per hour or simulator hours = $25 per hour
They're located at West Chicago Dupage Airport - KDPA.
Hi guys , this issue is excellent for me and you share with us very affordable flight school, thanks for this. I check all of them. Do you know any cheap school in florida(especially miami, tampa) ?
Is there any cheapest flight school in Missouri?
1  2  3  4 
Page 3 of 4
Go to